Given the fact that no one knows me

My name is Jane. Im 15 years old. I dont play any sports so I dedicate my day time reading, studying and drawing. At night I dedicate to work, on what exactly? I can't tell you just yet, it's a secret but maybe later on I'll explain what it is I work at. Unfortunately because of the fact that people only know the day time part of me, I don't have any friends, see cause people actually think im too smart, so that makes me a nerd, and that means (to them) that I am a wierdo, what they don't know is that I'm not only just a reader and drawing artist, but, oh well.
       I'm ok with that, I see all the problems people have with their so called friends and I really just dont want that. I usually sit somewhere all alone and start drawing or reading. People don't notice me so they just start talking about anything right in front of me, or behind me, or even by my side.
      None of this was important, none of the things I heard actually had any meaning, so I would just ignore them, till one day, Chris, a Senior, the most famous Senior in all of my high school sat right next to me with his best friend Jack. Everything was fine till I heard Chris say to Jack .....