This is really happening

Benito- Yeah, it really is me. What? You actually thought a gun shit would kill me?

Chris- Oh, right, you two know each other, I had actully forgotten about that.

Jane- But wait, who is Voidka Kalov?

Benito- I am his bodyguard.

Chris- Sou yeah, that would be me.

Jane- But, Voidka is 30 years old. You should be 23 at most.

Chris- What, you thought you were the only one who could keep their age a secret?

Jane- How did you know about my age? Or better yet, when did you figure it out?

Benito- The nigh you shot me, I confessed everything to my son, so he could then do the same thing to you.

Jane- What did I do to you beside shoot you?

Benito- Really? You made me fall in love woth you, put my marriage at risk, and then you killed me at point blank. Really don't know what you did to me?

Chris- You Bitch, made me fall in love with you too, almost even thought of not doing my dad's plan and not kill you. But you know what? Dad give me the gun.

Benito- Here son, finish what took us so many years todo prepare.

Jane- I won't die of a gun shot.

Chris- Oh trust me those are not our intentions.

      Next thing I know, the gun fired, i fell to the floor, I couldn't move, next thing I know, they are taking me to the car, I'm loosing a lot of blood, and Bam, everything goes black.

Am I really going to die right here right now in the arms of my only two loves?