Two bodies, Four People, One Secret

He tried to seduce me, tried to have sex with me. I couldn't stand the fact that THAT was all he wanted. I thought that he wanted to talk about our secrets; but then again I was wrong. I pushed him and hit him with my elbow straight in the nose. He was shocked yet laughing, and that confused me like hell.

Jane- what are you laughing at?

Chris- just wanted to know how hard you hit!

Jane- don't ever do that todo me again or I will... (hu cut me off)

Chris- You will what? Tell my secret? I'll tell yours then.

Jane- you won't live to tell my secret if you ever do that.

Chris- Yeah, right ok, - a rusty yet scared tone took place in his voice

We sat next todo each other telling everything about everything. He explained todo me all the details of what he had done. I told him why I do what I do at night. We actually shared a lot of information, and instead of thinking taht we could be friends, we saw each others as potencial business partners.
Next thing I know, we're back in the hall, him ignoring me, as usual, and me being bullied by, well pretty much everybody. I got to class, but then ahain my mind wasn't there, it was at the "business date" I had with Chris. This date would take place at night time meaning I was going to be working. This wasn't good at all.

~Later That Night~
I was wearing my uniform, waiting for Chris todo actually show up, next thing i see is a beat up crappy car, and there was Chris. He was the opposite of what he was in school. In school he wore fance clothing with his hair blow dried, expensive shoes and the best teenage perfume that existed. Now, he just had a normal jean with a black long sleeve t-shirt and some ordinary sneakers. WHAT THE HELL? I'm lost.

Chris- So, this is what you do at night huh? It looks good on you

Jane- ummm... Yeah, thank u

What am I supposed to do know???