Weird moment of the silent truth

There I was, my body in a clasroom and my mind in Chris' conversation with Jack. I mean, Why? How? What happenend? Why did it happened? How did it happened? Why did I hear it? What am I suppose to do? I just, can't believe it! Am I supposed todo say something todo somebody? Should I tell him my secret todo be even?

~The next Week~

I couldn't forget what Chris had said, but i just acted like nothing had happened. He on the other hand didn't do that. He always tried to get the truth out of me, and it didn't work, my night time skills helped me keep the lie of not knowing anything alive. That was, till one day he saw me at night on fron of a club, I didn't know what todo do, but he did.

Chris- If you keep my secret, because i know you hear everything, I won't say anything of what I saw here today.

Jane- Fine, just, explain to me everything that I heard.

Chris- Ok, but not here and not today, tomorrow at school.

Jane- Perfect!

Perfect? That was not perfect. Was he really going todo talk todo me at school? He's a basket player and I'm the school nerd. People will question what the hell is happening. Oh this isn't going todo be good.

So there I was, at school, in my locker, when all of the sudden somebody presses his body todo mine from the back, starts todo slowly touch my thigh up and whispers in my ear, come to the yard with me. Uuff it was Chris. Wait, did he really just do that? In chool? In front of everybody? Oh shit he did; but anyway, we went to the yard and next thing i know.....