Introduction: Think.

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.

-Albert Einstein

"LET ME GO, PLEASE" I screamed banging on the cage "Haley I Finally Found You Why Would I Let You Go Again?..." He said "MY NAME IS NOT HALEY IT'S SIERRA" I yelled at him "Lying won't get you anywhere Haley" he said his voice getting closer. I backed away from the door it clanged and screeched open he stepped in closing the door behind him "Haley there's a punishment for lying" he said grabbing my arm "LET GO LET ME GO" I yelled as he forced me down into a chair and strapped me down I rocked back and forth "Stay Still" he said holding me down he pulled a needle from his pocket with a little bottle of clear liquid "this will only hurt for a second sweetheart" he whispered filling the needle with the clear liquid "NO LET ME GO" I yelled he stuck the needle in my skin I got drowsy and couldn't keep my head up "you feeling relaxed now?" He asked "why am I here?" I whispered trying to stay awake He laughed "you should know Haley" my head slumped forward and I passed out. I shot up grabbing next to me I felt bed I was back in that hard ass bed again. I slowly got up But, fell and dropped to the ground throwing up I felt like I just a whole bottle of alcohol I curled up on the floor sobbing... It's been 2 years nobody has cared to look for me apparently nobody cares when a nobody disappears I might as well be grateful he actually cares and hasn't killed me....... yet.