Chapter 11: Forgotten.

Even the one moment that you thought was your eternity fades out and is forgotten and dies.
~Jean Rhys

I tightly wrapped my hand with such force in felt as if my circulation was being cut off. I like the pain, when I'm in pain the voices calm down somewhat to an almost inaudible hush. I slowly stood to my feet I don't know why I'm in an interrogation room they sat me in here cleaned my hand up and wrapped it then left me.
It's eerie in here the room was too quiet nothing moved or rustled just silence, I walked to the darkened glass that was opposite to me. My hand reached up tapping the glass with my knuckle and I quickly made a gesture of confusion to them, the hairs on my neck stood up. My eyes darted to the camera in the corners of the room "they're watching our every move Haley" I shook my head "My name is Sierra" I said "I AM Sierra". That name was repeating in my head over and over, the silence isn't helping if I'm in here any longer I'm going to snap. I banged on the glass "Please let me out" I pleaded "Please, I can't take the silence", I rested my forehead against the glass "please." The lack of any response made me irritated I banged harder screaming "PLEASE" I banged on the glass with two fists. I started panicking I looked around for something to escape with I picked the chair up throwing it against the glass, the chair didn't even crack it the door unlocked as a man in a white coat a docter I have to guess stepped in I coward in the corner as filled a syringe with liquid he came closer "STAY AWAY" I yelled at him "Sierra it's just to calm you down, ok?" He assured I shook my head "no" I said "please" he took my arm "HELP PLEASE" I flailed my arms making sure he wouldn't inject me he grabbed my arm tight trying to keep me still "SPENCER" I yelled I just thought that was my only hope "SPENCER PLEASE" I wailed the doctor jabbed the needle in my arm emptying the contents in me. I dropped to the ground slowly sliding myself across the floor until I couldn't slide anymore tears rolled down my face "I really am alone" I whispered to myself.
"Haley it's ok"
"Worthless"
"Dirty"
"No sweetheart you are beautiful"
"Nobody will ever love you more than me Haley"
"We're a great team Haley..."