Chapter 2: Freddy Fazbear's Pizza

*Y/n's POV*
I woke up, but I didn't open my eyes. I could hear voices in the room I was in.
"What should we do with her? We can't just leave her back in the street! She looks terrible," said a female voice not far from where I was.
"Did I ever say that, Chica? Of course we're not going to leave her! I just don't know if it's okay with Freddy to keep her here," said a male voice even closer to me.
It was like he as right beside me... Actually I think he is. I'm a really good actor, so I rolled over as if I were still sleeping and let my hair fall over my face.
    Slowly, I opened my eyes to see a purple-haired man with a white collar shirt on with a red bow tie. He had black suit pants on with matching black shoes. He had two bunny ears sticking straight up and he had light crimson eyes.
    I looked to his right to see a girl with long blonde hair. She had a yellow dress on with the words 'Let's Eat!' on it. She had sparkling purple eyes. She had white socks on with yellow shoes on.
    Judging by my fnaf studies the man with purple hair had to be Bonnie. Of course the girl had to be Chica cause she had the words let's eat on her dress and cause Bonnie had said her name.
    I sat up tucking the hair that had fallen behind my ear.
    "Hi Bonnie, his Chica," I said shyly.
    "Hi! Wait, how do you know our names," asked Chica.
    "I played the game when I was eleven," I said.
    "Cool! Anyway, come on! I want you to meet Freddy and Foxy! Who, I assume, you've already heard of since you played the game," Chica said, grabbing my hand and running down the hall towards the stage room.
    I looked over my shoulder to see that Bonnie was following close behind. Chica and I stopped in the middle of the stage room.
    "Freddy, Foxy, come out and meet y/n!!!"
Chica yelled so loud I thought I would go deaf.
    I turned to the stage to see a brown haired man with a black suit on with a red black bow tie on and matching black shoes walk down from the stage. He also had a top hat on with two brown bear ears in front of it.
    "Freddy... hi," I said.
    God I'm getting way too shy for this, but I knew I couldn't get too shy because I still had to meet the slightly energetic Foxy.
    Freddy took my hand and kissed the back of it, causing me to blush red.
    "Hello there, may I ask your name," Freddy asked.
    "I'm y/n," I said.
    "It's nice to meet you, y/n. Come on, I'll take you to go see Foxy," Freddy said smiling.
    Freddy took my hand again and led me over to Pirate's Cove. He gestured for me to open the curtains.
    I slowly opened the curtains, not knowing what to expect from Foxy. As soon as the curtains were opened all the way, Foxy came leaping out and swiftly turned to face me.
    "Oh god Foxy, what is it with you and stunts," I asked, looking up at him.
He had red hair with an eye patch over his right eye. His other eye was sparkling golden. He had clothes of a pirate and he had knee high brown boots. He had a hook where his right hand should've been. He had a red fox tail sticking out from his pirate's coat which went down to his ankles. He also had two fox ears sticking out from his messy hair.
    "Oh, it's just a silly trait of mine," he said with a thick pirate accent.
    I smiled. I had no idea what to say next. It was awfully quiet where I was. I looked around to take in what was around me. Four amazing people I had only dreamt of meeting. I suddenly realized, without letting it show, that I looked like a total outcast. Everyone had their own unique style while I looked like a battered up street girl, which I was.
    Freddy broke the silence by saying, "Y/n, do you know what happens at 12:00?"
    "Yes, she knows a lot of fnaf things. She played the game," said Chica.
    "Yeah, I know. Is there a place that I could stay or, the office, or... never mind, you talk," I said.
    "You can use the office as a normal nightguard would. Do you think you're that good at fnaf," asked Freddy.
I nodded. I had no idea what to expect. I knew that it was serious and that it was now a life or death situation.
    Bonnie finally came up to me and said something, "Hey... I know it's scary, I know it's a life or death situation, I know it's not a game."
"It's not a game it's a dangerous thing...," I murmured, reciting a line from one of my favorite fnaf songs by Tryhardninja.
Bonnie smiled, "I'll try not to hurt you tonight, y/n."
He hugged me, then pulled away, then kissed me. I blushed so red my cheeks looked like roses. Before I could kiss back he pulled away. He and I looked around, Freddy and Foxy looked like they were about to murder. Bonnie got up and started running, the others bolted after him. I ran past Freddy and Foxy. Foxy lunged at Bonnie but I ran in front of Foxy, who tackled me instead of Bonnie...... Awkward!
Foxy was on top of me and I was on my back. We both blushed, but Foxy didn't budge. I knew what was coming next. Before it could happen Freddy grabbed me and got me out from under Foxy. He had his arm around my waist. I slipped out from his arm and ran behind Bonnie. I held his hand.
"You should go, y/n," said Bonnie.
"No! I'm not leaving you! Besides, I took jujitsu lessons, so I know how to fight," I said.
I gulped. I knew I could take on Freddy and Foxy, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to... I like Foxy, he's cool! And Freddy seems to nice to fight.
Before I knew what was happening, Foxy was hurling towards Bonnie, his hook arm outstretched. I ran in front of Bonnie. Foxy's hook impaled me instead of him. I fell to the ground as Foxy pulled out his hook.

*Freddy's POV*
When I saw y/n I instantly loved her. She was beautiful! I just had to make sure that no one else loved her. I knew I had recked that when Bonnie kissed her. I had to make it clear to everyone that she was mine and mine only!
When we were in the hall I wasn't happy when y/n sided with Bonnie. She just had so much trust in him! Worse, when Foxy Impaled her I knew she was dead. There's no way a human can survive that.

*Foxy's POV*
I was deeply in love with the lass that we happened to let stay with us in the pizzeria. She be the most beautiful lass I had ever seen in me entire life! I wanted to make sure that she would definitely be mine, but that was blown away when that purple bunny kissed her. No fair! How come he gets to snag a kiss and we- I mean I don't get one! I wanted the bunny dead. That lass is mine and mine only. No one gets to kiss her except me.
I was deeply hurt when the lass out so much trust in Bonnie. It sucked, plus Freddy ruined what was going to be our kiss. The last straw was pried away from me when she hid behind Bonnie. I charged at him and prepared to kill him, but the lass jumped in front of me and I accidentally impaled her instead. Oh no...

*Bonnie's POV*
I knew it was a bad idea to kiss y/n in front of the others. And when Foxy impaled her... oh boy I knew we had all lost her. I didn't even get to tell her that I loved her... none of us did.
We all shouted "NO" at the exact same time.
Puppet if you can hear me, then listen to my prayer...