Chapter 7: They Need Help

*Withered Bonnie's POV*
She's still in my arms. I don't ever want to let go of her... I think she's still asleep.
I finally pried my eyes away from her to look at my friends. Withered Foxy just seemed to stare, Withered Chica was talking to Withered Freddy, and Withered Freddy was just talking to Withered Chica. Sigh she's awake now and she says she has to go.
    "But Withered Bonnie, you can come with me if you want."
What did she just say? I can come with her?? She can probably tell the others that me and the Withered animaltronics are not bad!
    I stood up and nodded. She walked out and held the door open for me.

    *y/n's POV*
    I went to the stage and the Puppet explained that they needed help defeating Springtrap. They just seemed to ignore the fact that Withered Bonnie was there. I finally was fed up with that and stood close to Withered Bonnie and let him wrap my arms around me.
    "WHY ARE YOU LETTING HIM DO THAT," Toy Bonnie exclaimed.
    I frowned, "He's not going to hurt me. I know that for a fact. I talked to him, he's really nice."
    Toy Bonnie looked as if he wanted to say more, but I shot him a look and he decided not to continue.
    "Back to the topic. Y/n, you can help us defeat Springtrap. Take this," Puppet handed me a small pan flute.
    "It will protect you if ever he tries to harm you," Puppet explained.
    "Oh okay. And also one thing. Can you all come tot he fnaf 1 restaurant? It'd be easier for you to talk to me and also less suspicious for the fnaf 1 animaltronics," I said.
    Puppet considered it, then nodded, "We will move in later when you have it all cleared up with Freddy that we will be staying there."
    I smiled, then hugged Withered Bonnie goodbye, "I will see you soon, Withered Bonnie. Stay strong."
    With that, Puppet teleported me to the restaurant.