Chapter 6: "She melted my withered heart away..."

*y/n's POV*
Whew! Chica just took me shopping and made myself a place I can stay. Sooooo... I MADE THE OFFICE MY ROOM! It looks way better now! I put up all of my decorations aka: fnaf plushies of everyone here, loads of fnaf posters, a small shelf with all of my fnaf merch, and a hanger on my wall to display my prized exotic butters sweatshirt! I was all settled in when Freddy came in with something behind his back.
"Hey there y/n... I just wanted to give you something... Here"
He handed me a box. I opened it, and I gasped at what I saw. It was the office's iPad. I clicked the home button to see that I could get my own apps on it.
"Yes, you can get apps on that thing. Just make sure you're careful with what you get because Scott has to pay for them," Freddy said.
"Scott, as in the Scott Cawthon? Freddy, why didn't you tell me that you know him?"
"Of course he knows me, I created him!"
I looked towards the voice that I had only heard in the fnaf games as the phone guy. (A/N: Scott is the voice of all the phone guys in the game FYI.)
My jaw dropped as if it were as dislodged as purple Guy's jaw in fnaf 3. Scott. Frickin. Cawthon. Is standing right in front of me.
I freak out, "omgomgomgscottcawthoniamsohonoredtomeetyiusirihaveonkyheardyiurvoicesinceyouafethevoiceofphoneguyinallofthefnafgameswaitimsosillyofcourseyouknowthatsinceyiuarescottcawthonafteralland-"
"Woah! Slow down. You almost sound exactly like the sound you hear when you hallucinate in fnaf 1," Scott says.
     At the sound of fnaf 1 my eyes had lit up.
    "You love fnaf don't you," Scott asked.
    I nod my head repeatedly and super fast.
    Scott chuckles, "Well y/n, if you really like it that much then I can promise you that we can sit down and talk just about it. But first I need to check up on the animaltronics."
    I nodded excitedly and he turned and left.
    "Guess I better go y/n, seeya later," Freddy said, and left.
    I leaned back in my beanbag chair an sighed, looking around.
"Y/n"
I heard a voice.
"Y/n"
It said again.
"Y/n, come with me."
    Suddenly a black, thin figure appeared in front of me with an out stretched hand. Each hand had three fingers and it had white stripes on its arms and legs. It's face was a white mask with black eyes and mouth frozen in a smile. It had red blush on its cheeks and there were purple streaks running down from its eyes that look like tears.
    This, was the Puppet.
    "Puppet? Why are you here? I thought this place was fnaf 1 characters only," I said.
    "Everyone from game two stays in a different place. But that is not important right now, come, and I will take you where we live."
    I took his three fingered hand and held on to it tight as we teleported to the fnaf 2 restaurant. I looked around and saw the toys talking on the stage. I let go of Puppet's hand.
    "What have you brought to our home, Puppet? A new pet," said a voice behind me.
    I turned around to see Shadow Bonnie in human/animal form with his arms crossed and a smirk stretched on his face.
    I rolled my eyes, "Haha, very funny Shonnie. I'm no animal. And I don't think I'll be staying here for to long."
    "Shonnie, is that supposed to be a cross with Shadow and Bonnie," he asked.
    It was my turn to smirk, "Wow you're actually smarter then you seem. I though you had too much wild in you to actually think about anything else besides pranks and laughing."
    He growled, "Are you judging me?"
    "Yes, as a matter of fact, I am," I said.
    We stared at each other a tiny bit before bursting out into laughter.
    "Oh brother, what did you get yourself into this time, brother," said someone behind Shonnie.
    I looked behind Shonnie, "Shreddy! Nice to see you! Shonnie and I were just having a good laugh."
    Shreddy mumbled his new nickname to himself and decided to just go with it.
    "Y/n, don't forget why were here," said Puppet from the stage.
    "Bye guys. Seeya later," I said, and ran towards Puppet on the stage with the toys.

    *Shonnie's POV*
    Y/n's real cute. She has a sense of humor in herself plus I bet she has a daring and adventurous spirit inside her. I don't find girls I like too often, so I better make sure she's mine and not my brother's. I can tell my the stupid look on his face that he does like her as well.

    *Shreddy's POV*
Okay, I defiantly do like y/n. She's so nice plus she made up a cute nickname for me. But I don't think she'd ever want to be mine, would she?

    *Y/n's POV*
    I walked over to Puppet and smiled at the Toy animaltronics. Some smiled back, some waved, and some just stared.
    "She can help us defeat him," Puppet said suddenly.
    "Her? I don't know, maybe we should just let the Withered animaltronics deal with him and not her, even though we can't trust them. It's safer for her that way," said Toy Bonnie.
    "Okay first of all, who is him, and second of all, there's no way I'm not backing away from something that easily," I said.
    "We're talking about Springtrap. And yes you will be able to stop him," said Puppet.
    "Okay. And can I see the Withered animaltronics? I need to talk to a certain one," I asked.
    The Toys looked at me in a weird way but Puppet just said, "okay, I'll take you there."
     We teleported to the parts and service room and Puppet let go of me and immediately teleported away again. As soon as I was alone and Puppet was gone, Withered Foxy sprang at me and tackled me to the ground.
    "WITHERED FOXY GET OFF OF ME, IM NEITHER SPRINGTRAP OR THE PURPLE GUY/ WILLIAM AFTON/ VINCENT," I screamed.
    Withered Foxy got up after I said that.
    I stood up, "I only came here to talk to someone. I don't want to hurt any of you."
    "If it's me then you might as well just leave," said a voice from the corner.
        I looked around and the only one I didn't see in the light was "Withered Bonnie," I said.
    "Scared of me? Not surprised, most people are," he said.
   "No no! I'm not scared of you at all and I never have or will be. Withered Bonnie you are one of my favorite animaltronics in the whole fnaf universe and you always will be," I said.
    Withered Bonnie seemed to pause, then he got up to reveal himself. He was an amazing six feet tall. His face and left arm were missing as normal. I looked at him in awe as he took ginormous steps towards me.
    I looked up at him. He looked down at me. I smiled and hugged him,"You look as amazing as you did in that video of the Bonnie Song I listened to. I promise you that I'm not lying."
    Withered Bonnie seemed to be in a daze as he sat down with me in his arms. I sat up against his chest. We looked at each other.
I put my hand on the side of his jaw since he didn't have a face, "I never did really like your actual face.... You look better this way... Unique and different..."
"Why... Are you saying these things... People have always despised me..." He said.
"Because all the things I said are true and I will never ever take them back or ever hate you. I think you are amazing just the way you are and always remember you have me and others who do care about you. Withered Bonnie, you're not alone," I said.
I looked into his glowing red eyes that seemed to glow a soft pink. I smiled at him. I payed down against his chest and fell asleep.

*Withered Bonnie's POV*
My eyes had officially then turned pink. Y/n said those things to me and they really took affect on me. No one had ever said such nice things to me before... She melted my withered heart away.... I can't possibly be in love with her... Can I?