Chapter 8: Love Of A Toy

*y/n's POV*
I turned and saw Toy Freddy running down the hallway towards me.
"Y/n," he yelled. "Y/n, I need to ask you something!"
He ran up to me and stopped to catch his breath.
"Yes Toy Freddy," I asked.
"Uh, Mangle? Can I talk to her alone," Toy Freddy asked.
"Sure!"
"What is it Toy Freddy," I asked.
"I just wanted to... Uh.... Em......... I just wanted you to know that ever since I saw you that day when Puppet brought you to our pizzeria I've liked you, really liked you. You're super pretty and really awsome. I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me tonight?"
As he said that, the Withered animaltronics arrived and Withered Bonnie heard what he said. He charged at Toy Freddy and attacked him.

*Withered Bonnie's POV*
When I heard Toy Freddy ask y/n out, something took over me. I don't know what did, but whatever it was, it wasn't happy about y/n being asked out. So I attacked Toy Freddy.
    I wanted him to know that y/n was mine and mine only.
    I slammed Toy Freddy against the wall, that was all I could do before y/n me managed to calm this beast that had just suddenly erupted inside of me.
    "Withered Bonnie, what's gotten into you!? Toy Freddy, put you're arm around my shoulders," y/n said.
She helped Toy Freddy get Back to the stage room while I just stood there,
Shocked.