VII.

<HARRY POV>

I wake up the next morning with only a slight hangover, I mean I didn't really drink that much last night. I walk out if my room to check if Niall got home last night.

He's not there, I guess he hooked up with some chick last night. That's not abnormal for him.

I walk into the kitchen to get some lunch because I realize it's around noon. I make a sandwich and sit on the couch to watch some television since I have the day off today from the bakery and I have nothing better to do. I end up watching Keeping up with the Kardashians for over 4 hours, and next thing I know. I'm hungry again, but I'm too lazy to make it. I decide to head out to get some Panera, because that shit is life.

~*~

I walk into the restaurant, and there aren't that many people there, so I decide I can sit down to eat.

I'm at the counter ordering my food when someone comes up behind me talking to their friend and laughing. God, the voice sounds so familiar. Do I look or do I just listen? I decide to look and it's Louis. It's Louis. Oh, I hope he doesn't see me.

I grab my cup and go to rush over to the drink area in hopes that Louis won't see me. "Wait, H-Harry?" oh okay. I turn around and smile

"Hey Louis, what's up?"

"Just getting dinner with my best friend. Oh speaking of which. Liam this is Harry. Harry this is Liam."

"Hey, so you're the famous Harry Styles my boy Louis is always talking about yeah?" the blush on Louis' cheeks makes me want to fuck it off. Literally.

"Liam!" Louis says slapping his best friends shoulder, "I don't ALWAYS talk about him!"

"Yeah. Yeah. Whatever," he says chuckling, "well anyways, I'm gonna go home. I need to um, clean out my um cabinets. Um yeah. Bye!" Liam leaves before either of us could mutter a goodbye. I look Louis dead in the eye and start laughing because neither of us have any clue as to what just happened.

"Would you like to join me, since you're now all alone?" I ask Louis.

"U-um sure. I guess." He says sitting across from me in the booth. I go get both of our meals, and we sit down.

"So Lou. About last night, I didn't mean to say it out loud. I can take it back if you want me too. I'm so sorry." Louis takes my hand from over the table.

"It's um okay be-ca-cause I think I li-like you too." oh my goodness. I'm actually so happy. I could just kiss him!

And that's exactly what I do.

~*~

SO GUYS. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Sorry my writing was actually so shitty. I had a bit of writers block... I hope it suffices.

Sorry about the "cliffhanger"

And feedback? That'd be fab.

SO VOTE COMMENT AND FAN/FOLLOW

-ABBY((: