Chapter 9

When we get to the park Amanda pulls on my hand and stops me from walking I turn to her and ask "Hey what's up? Are you ok?" She stays silent then jumps up and gives me the biggest hug you can ever imagine. When she finally lets go she says "Oh my gosh that was so awesome! Thank you so much!" And then she pulls me into another bear hug then kisses my cheek. I immediately feel my cheeks heat up and I guess she was also caught off guard by what she did because she quickly says "OH I'm so sorry." I just say it's ok and we just walk away. There was an awkward silence between us. We just walked side by side and I just stay there thinking "Wait does she like me back?" I quickly discard that thought cause if she liked me too she wouldn't have regretted it.

Amanda's POV

Oh my gosh I just kissed him. I really need to talk to him about this. I walked over to a bench and called him over, I decided that today was the day that I would tell Matt how I truly feel. So I just walk over to a park bench and then I call Matt over and tell him to sit down. He does and I began to say "I really need to tell you how I've been feeling lately. And I don't know if you feel the same or not. But I just really need to put this out in the open-"But before I could continue Matt interupted me by saying "Before you continue I really need to tell you this, I have liked you ever since I could remember. But lately those feelings have been getting stronger. Whenever I would sleep over your house I couldn't wait til the morning to be able to see you again. " I was speachless, that was the most beautiful thing I have ever heard and I remain speachless until Matt reaches over and wipes a tear from my cheek, I didn't even realize I was crying. I quickly respond with "Really, because that's kind of what I wanted to tell you. Lately I have been feeling a certain way and if I were to describe it all I could say is that whenever I see you I get butterflies in my stomach, I find myself thinking about you at night, and everything seems to make me think of you." I look over to Matt to see him with a look on his face, a look of happiness, joy, and relief. We immediately hug and we then start to head home, hand in hand with the biggest smiles on our faces.

(A/N) Originally this chapter was supposed to be longer but unfortunately some of the story got deleted, but I hope you enjoy it.