十五

Jimin,

finally got permission to go out today. But, the weather was cloudy and dark.
It looked like it was going to rain.

Jimin had this weird sensorineural bracelet cuffed on his left hand that gave him vibes of a gps. They probably thought that he would run away.

Did he have any choice named 'run away from my thoughts'?

No.

So here he was, walking out of the elevator that just reached the entree floor.
He was wearing a grey hoodie over his hospital cloth, his blue and white patterned pants still visible.

But he couldn't care less. He hurried the last steps towards the door and when he reached it and pushed it, when the fresh air hit him, he felt like crying.

He fucking missed breathing fresh air, hearing the nature, seeing and observing the surrounding, living as he used to.

He missed Jungkook.

Small steps were made as he looked around, noticing how the trees were all losing their green leaves, the now dead leaves falling down and spread out on the ground.

Orange, apricot, red, yellow, brown, black marks. Beautiful but dead.

Jungkook.

Jimin sighed as he sighted the lonely bench in between two big lampshades and he quickly smiled.

My location.

He soon reached the named location and sat down on the bench and when the cold material was against his thighs, that was when he realised that it truly was fall.

It was colder than before. It was getting darker quicker, everyone were wearing some kind of jacket.

Everyone? Well, at least the people he walked past on his way to this dead ass location.

Nobody was here. Jimin didn't understand why. His eyes only saw this place when he noticed its existence.

Well, that's probably why.

It was a quite hidden place.

Jimin was cleansing his mind as he went through unnecessary thoughts and just mainly took minutes to calm down.

Wet substances hit his head in a rhythm and he didn't realise it was raining until his hoodie was soaking wet. But he just sat still. He wanted to get wet. Get showered.

Feel the familiar feeling. The only feeling he liked ever since.. Jungkook died.

-flashback

*hello, hyung..*

"Taehyung~"

*hyung, are you okay?*

"I want to meet him again."

*wh- where are you hyung?*

"please let me!"

*hyung!*

"I will see you, after some time, hopefully."

*hyu-*

[call ended 1:27]