二十 三 it ends

Taehyung,

was up already. He was cooking the three of them some breakfast. His head was aching and there was a certain indescribable feeling going on inside of him.

Whatever feeling it was, it didn't feel right. He focused on the frying pan as he poured some oil into it, before waiting for it to heat up.

He had the pancake paste down already as he was patiently waiting for the pan to heat up.

The sun was peaking through the horizon and the kitchen was lighting up a little more, making him break into a small smile. In all this drama and happenings, he still could smile and it meant a lot.

"Taehyung?"

A weak and raspy voice said as a chair was pulled out and the owner of the voice took a seat.

"Good morning, hyung~"

Taehyung responded as he finally put some of the paste onto the pan, watching it smoothen out and becoming one thick layer.

Jimin watched the younger's back as he smiled a little.

"You act like him. Quite a lot to be honest"

"Like who?"

"Jungkook."

"Oh.."

Taehyung turned around as his eyes met Jimin's slightly watery eyes, watching Jimin try to handle his emotions, quietly admiring the broken boy.

Even though he was so curious, dying to know, he couldn't take it up. Talk about the attack his hyung got yesterday. It felt like he would put a pressure on the older boy, almost force him to open up.

He would wait. Be patient. Maybe Jimin would open up one day himself. But for now, he would keep it all to himself.

All his curiosity, his thoughts, his eyes, his love. Everything.

"I guess I hung out with him a lot.."

"It's not a bad thing, it's cute"

Taehyung just nodded as he turned around, making it look like he was focusing on the paste that was now becoming what he wanted it to do, a pancake.

In Jimin's eyes, it looked like his friend was trying his best to make pancakes while Taehyung was really praying to god to not get overwhelmed and start asking these tons of questions inside of him.

Junghee left after she got some sleep. And by some, it literally was like one hour.
Taehyung smiled at how she looked whenever she looked at him. The little glow in her eyes as she stared into his soul whenever they met, they screamed "I love you and want you". They screamed "caring".

They reminded him of someone else. A boy, who looked quite a lot like her. His eyes would also glow up. But not when he looked at Taehyung, but when he lovingly gazed at Jimin.

Jungkook.

Taehyung cutely shaked his head, shrugging thoughts away as he suddenly felt something close to him.

He turned to his side, shocked at seeing Hoseok standing there, with his eyes almost closed, sniffing as hard as he could.

"Hungry hyung?"

Hoseok nodded as he cutely pouted and stretched his body.

Taehyung turned the pancake so the other side was now gaining the brown colour. He turned around to show Jimin his flip, but got disappointed when he saw a empty seat at the place where Jimin was sitting just a few moments ago.