Chapter Two

//dream//
I jumped out of bed and looked around. I took a step and fell through the floor. I kept falling and falling until, all of the sudden I fell into someone's arms. I started feeling the same feeling when I knocked on his door. On Liam's door. That name pains me. I look at my savior but then realize I'm chained up. I look forward and see a door open, letting light in. I saw Liam smiling in a crazed way. I felt like I couldn't breathe. I felt like I was suffocating but was still breathing. He came closer and closer. Then I started to here screaming and crying from somewhere but I couldn't pinpoint where.

"Y/N~ You made the wrong choice."
//dream ends//
I jumped up in bed and start to breathe heavily. I looked around frantically and looked to make sure I wasn't chained up. I started to calm done, trying to breathe regularly. When I started to calm down I got out of bed and went to my closet to pick an outfit.

I finally decided on one and grabbed everything. It was a gray beanie, a long sleeve gray sweater, a pair of black ripped jeans, and a pair of black vans. I didn't do much with my hair, just brushed it. And I just put some lipstick on. I grabbed a hoodie and head out to get coffee, I wanted to walk since it was raining, and I love the rain.

I put my hoodie on and started walking. It wasn't raining hard so it was fine. While I was walking someone bumped into me.

"Ah! I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention, I was suck in my mind. Are you okay? I'm so sor-"
I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Calm down. It's fine. I'm not hurt or anything." I smiled at him. He took a breath.

"Well to make up for it, I shall buy the beautiful maiden some coffee" He smiled at me cheekily.

"But all you did was bump into me" I said while slightly blushing.

"Well, I think you seem cool so...just. Do you want free coffee or not" he said looking at me.

"Well....it is free coffee. So sure"
We started walking and I found out his name is Gabriel. He looked familiar. He was unfairly tall. He had this goofy grin. He had really beautiful mocha eyes and dark hair that you can tell he didn't know how to style it. Why does he look and sound familiar. Wait.

"Gabriel?" I looked at him.

"Yea- OH! Look! We're here!" He pushed me inside and into the line.

"Hey lovebirds, what would ya like" I blushed when she said lovebirds.

"Oh, we're no-" all of the sudden he but his arm around my shoulder and started to order. My whole face went red.

"What would you like babe"

"Uh. Uh...I-I'll have...(your order)"

"ok, we'll have that in a jiffy." The barista winked at us and walked away to do something. We walked to a table. While walking I elbowed him in the side.

"Owww....why'd you do that," he looked at me with puppy eyes.

"You deserved it," I smiled at him and sat down.

He frown and sat down. "Gabriel. What middle school did you go to?"

"Huh? Uh. I went to Sandburg." Wait. Oh. My. God.

"Wait. Ohmygod! Gabriel its me! Y/N! Remember!"

"OH MY GOD. Y/N! Is it really you?!" He got up and tackled me in a hug. "I've missed you so much. In sorry for what I did. It was a mistake. I know that what I did was terrible."

"It's fine. We were to young to even be in a relationship anyway,"I smiled.

"heh, yeah..."

"Order for Y/N!" The barista yelled.

"Be right back" I get up and head to the counter. I turn around and see, Liam. I gulped.

"Y/N?" I looked at him in his eyes. I shoved pass him a started to walk back to Gabriel.

"Y/N! Wait!" He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him.