Joke Chapter

Basically the smosh video ^^^ 

I was on my couch on my phone when suddenly I heard a knock on the door. I got up to see Liam. I rolled my eyes. His face lit up when he saw me. "He-hey cuti- I mean, uh...y/n. Heh, sorry". He said nervously. "Hi!" I said cheerfully then going stone faced, "What do you want?" He looked into the house then to me. "I left my pen, inside your house...and uh, I just wanted to go grab it." He said 'smoothly'. "A pen?! Are you serious?!" "Hey! It's my favorite ballpoint pen! It has goku on it, it's from Dragonball Z!" He argued. "Wha...no! We're broken up! You can't come in!" I yelled at him. What the hell is wrong with him. "Uhm, I'm going to start screaming." He said while smiling. "Oh my god...your such a child. Ok! um, here." I grabbed the pen and handed it to him. He grabbed it immediatly and sighed lovingly. He put it to his nose and started sniffing it. I backed away slightly and close the door. I heard him put his body on the door and say, "Ahhh~ It smells just like her~ Lavender and contempt for me~". I heard him sniff it one more time and say, "I love you y/n~". He slid down my door and I'm guessing layed on the ground or left.Creeped out I locked the door and hid away in my room.

~2 days later~

I went to the bathroom about to take a shower, and checked to make sure I had everything. When I made sure, I turned and opened the shower curtain. I jumped back and yelled. I saw Liam in there, going through the shower drain and had my hair in his hand. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SHOWER?!" "Uh...sorry, I was, uh....I uh, I'm balding. Y/n I'm balding..." He gave me a sad look and put my hair on his head. I gave him a look of disgust.  "So, I need to collect my hair, out of the drai-" he continued.  "THOSE ARE MY HAIRS!" He laughed nervously and took my hairs off his head, "Pfft, yeah, I know...It's not like I'm trying to clone you or anythi-" He suddenly gasped. "That's a great idea! I got to go. I got to go clone you!" He said cheerfully. He ran past me and outside. I shivered in disgust. Ya know what...I don't need to shower tonight...

~A few days later~

Keys. Check. Wallet. Check. Coffee. Check. Ok. I walked out to the car and got in. I out my stuff down and out the keys in. Something felt off. I turned around and saw Liam. "Hey yn" He said smiling. I screamed. He looked like my seat. His face was painted black and I realised I was sitting on him. He transformed himself into my car seat. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?" I yelled. He chuckled. "Its fine, just drive," He wrapped his arm around my waist, "I'm your seatbelt." "oh my god! We're over! GET OUT!" He laughed. "He-hey, I can't. It's safe and besides, I'm literally one with the car now."I struggled in his grip. I groaned. "ugh! YOU'RE FUCKING PSYCHO!" I yelled as I finally got out of his grip, opened the car door, and got out. "I love you y/n..." (this is where I change it) I thought for a second.  I' curious, I have a phone. hm... "Liam, If I get back with you, will you stop with this stuff!" His face brightened up. He got up ripping out the chair with him. I jumped back slightly. "YES!" He grabbed me and pulled me into a tight hug. He pulled back and kissed me. I backed up. "Jesus, back up, we JUST got back together!" He frowned but pulled me into a tight hug. He picked me up and ran inside the house. He then cuddled me on the couch. I regret my decisions. I can't escape....