Chapter 6

(Y'all... Thank you all so much for this.  You guys are amazing.  1.85k reads!!!  I'm so happy!!!)
I looked at the texts from Gabe.

"Y/N"

"Y/N are you okay?"

"Y/N, please reply to me"

"I'm coming over today"

"I'll be there in 10 minutes"

I looked at when it was sent.  It was sent.... 10 minutes ago?!  Suddenly my door was crashed open.  I was engulfed in a hug from behind.  "Y/n are you ok?  Im here for you. I brought you some food and coffee" I turned towards him and hugged him back.  He held me even tighter.  After about 2 minutes of hugging each other he let me go.  He looked me in the eyes.  "How much were you crying?" ".... For about every minute since I found out" He sat me down on the couch.  He picked up a bag and a coffee mug that was by the door.  He set it on the coffee table and sat next to me. "You're so pale.  You're eye are bloodshot.  But nice hair",  he said then smiled.  I smiled back at him. I hugged him tightly. "Liam was here.... " He tensed up.  "What?" "He came and tried to make me smile". " Is that the guy from the coffee shop???" I went silent for a second.  "... Yes". He went silent.  "I don't want him around you!" "We're on good terms though" "Whatever...I have to go. I'll talk to you tomorrow" "oh ok bye." Just as fast as he came he left.