Chapter 5

A few days later, I was watching the news. My eyes bloodshot from crying and dark circles under them from the pass sleepless nights. My hair was a mess. I hadn't brushed it since, just run my hand through it at times. I was listening to the news, and ,of course, they brought up the case about my aunt. A lot of interviewers had tried to get in contact with me, which was inconsiderate, but I know they don't care about me, they care about the story coverage and the money it makes. "Police say that they are closing the case for lack of evidence. Another unsolved case in the books. This is Sharon Owens, signing out." What? The authorities never even spoke to me. They closed the case, and didn't even tell me?! I started crying. My phone rung, its been doing that a lot. I never check it. I keep it plugged in. I've kept it plugged in. Today, I decided to see who has been calling me. I turned on my phone.

Cat Condo: Free Gift ready to open

Email: Account Privacy...

Missed Calls: Gabriel(57), Scam Likely(2)

Messages: (167) Gabriel

New Voicemail

Geez.... Then my mind wandered off back to my Aunt. She was all I had left. My Parents abused me and I got sent to my aunt. My siblings turned to crackheads. My grandparents died when I was younger. I had no cousins. I had no close family members. I don't have many friends. I'm alone. I feel to the floor crying. WHY!? WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?! I heard a knock on the door. I couldn't move. All I could do is cry. The knocking kept going, then doorbell, then I heard keys. Keys? "Y/n!?" I heard a voice say. I heard footsteps coming running towards me. "y/n...shh." I was lifted up and place on the couch. I looked at who lifted me. It was Liam. I cried even harder. He hugged me tightly. I hate to admit it, but...I hugged back. I held him for dear life. I needed a hug, from anyone. I cried and cried into his chest, while he rubbed circles on my back. I slowly calmed down, trying to get back to reality. I must've stood up, because I wasn't on the couch. I sat back down and took a breathe. Liam crouched down to my level. He reached his hand towards me and rested it on my cheek. He wiped away the final tear with his thumb. He smiled at me sweetly. He examined me, then ran upstairs. He ran back down and had a brush. He sat next to me, then pulled me into his lap. My face went red. "what.....what are you doing?" My voice came out quiet and hoarse for not talking for multiple days. "Trying to get you back to your self" He started to brush my hair gently, trying not to hurt me. I relaxed. The news was still on and that brought me back. Liam must've noticed, because he immediately grabbed the remote and changed it to YouTube and put on Markiplier, to make me laugh. For the first time I smiled. I felt happy. I felt hope. He finished my hair. I ran my fingers through it, it had no tangles. "...thank you" He smiled, "No problem". He then smirked at me. "Don't you dare." I tried to get up but he held me. "No!" He got up while still holding me. "Nooo!" He let go of my upper half and went backwards. I instinctively wrapped my legs around him. Before I could hit my head he grabbed my hands and pulled me up slightly. "Liam!" He then spun me around. I started laughing as he spun me around. He then pulled me up towards him and I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. I realized what I just did and pulled away. We use to do this, and it always ended with a kiss. I looked down. "y/n...I'm...I'm sorry bout what happened. I don't even know why I did it, when I loved you so much. I saw the sweater you got me, from when you dropped the bag..." "..." "I still can't believe you did that for me. I love you. I regret what I did so much. Please, come back to me. I love you so much." I looked him in the eye to see if he was lying. He wasn't. I couldn't stop looking...into...those hypnotic....beautiful...blue eyes. When I got back to reality, I realized that we were kissing. I jumped back. I struggled, but got out of his arms. "I-I can't, especially now. I'm sorry" The atmosphere change quickly, from bubbly and happy to dark. He looked down. I looked at him. I hadn't noticed, but his eyes were red and puffy. He has been crying. I hugged him. "I....I don't think we should be dating each other, right now....but we can be friends for now, and maybe make our way back up, no promises though," I said trying to cheer him up. He hugged me back tightly. He was crying. "ok...b-but know...I love you, with all my heart." I stayed silent. I let go and looked at my phone. "I better reply to my friend..." "Who's your friend?" He asked intensely. "uh...my friend, Gabriel." Something in his eyes changed. It looked like hatred and jealousy. It scared me slightly and I took a small step back. he suddenly went from dark and gloomy to bright and bubbly again. "Ok! Talk to you later, you little cuti-, I mean y/n." He hugged me and left. You little cutie. That sounds....familiar.

(End...P.S I was watching Disney Channel...don't judge me....and then it switched to Disney Junior and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse was on, and one scene DAISY KISSED MICKEY! AND BEFORE THAT SHE WAS FLIRTING WITH DONALD! BITCH! THAT LITTLE SLUT...I'm joking....kind of)