Chapter Three

(Picture above is Liam)

Your P.O.V.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him. I tried pulling away but I couldn't. I didn't want to start screaming but I did want to at the same time. He grabbed my face and made me look at him in the eyes. I wanted to advert my eyes but I couldn't. His eyes, they were hypnotic, which was one of the reasons why I loved him. He leaned in and kissed me, which lead me back to reality, in that moment I did what I had to do. "HELP! RAPE! RAPE! HELP!!" His eyes widen and he tried to put his hand over my mouth but failed. Gabriel came running over and saw what was happening he shoved Liam off, at that moment I realized that Liam was even taller that Gabriel. Liam froze, the whole atmosphere changed, everyone in the cafe/restaurant looked over and some left feeling the discomfort in the place. Liam's hair covered his eyes, but you could see his nose and lips. He smirked and started laughing. "Hahaha! This was a good one right, Gabriel? Ha, you have all been pranked!" He shouted out loud to everyone in the cafe. What the fuck. How...did he know his name..."Heh.........um, yeah....?" Gabriel replied. He grabbed my arm, drinks, and food. He dragged me out of the café as fast as possible. He didn't even ask who Liam was. We stepped out and realized, it was pouring out. "Goddamit!" Gabriel shouted. "It'll be fine we can get an Ube-" "No, that would be boring for this story element or whatever it's called" "What?" "Nothing...um, hold on I'll be right back" "Uh, ok" He ran off and I awkwardly stood there. The direction of the wind changed and the rain started pouring on me. Ugh, why. I sighed and just let it happen. Why couldn't we just call up an Uber... I stood there when suddenly the rain stops pouring on me. I looked around a see Gabriel holding an umbrella for me. "There! Now you'll be less wet!" "But now you'll be wet", I argued. "Then..." he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him. I blushed. It was the oddest feeling. I felt safe...like how I felt in Liam's arms, how it feels like no one can or will hurt me, except for the one who holds me. "Awww, are you blushing?" He ask while smirking. "Le-Let's just go!" We started walking and I guided him to my house. We got to the porch and just faced each other. I stared into his eye and he stared into mine. He leaned in and kissed me. There was a spark, metaphorically speaking of course. We stood like that for a few seconds and separated. He smiled at me. "Well, I better go..." "Wait! Give me your phone!" "Why-" "Just give me it!" He unlocked his phone and handed it to me. I went to his contacts and put my number in. I smiled and handed him his phone back. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and ran inside. I felt like someone was staring at me when I kissed him on the cheek but brushed off the feeling. I ran to my room and to my surprise I saw a...black rose?

A note layed next to it saying: 

To my love,

I know what we went through was a lot. I'm sorry. I love you. Don't leave me. I don't want to have to hurt people, but for you I would do anything. I'll see you soon. Also, I'd stay away from that Gabriel kid, unless you want something to happen to him, including after that kiss. That kiss is only mine. Your only mine. I love you, you little cutie! Bye, love

Sincerely,

~L 

What. The. Fuck. How...Is that....possible. I just kissed him. How is this physically possible. I stumbled back and dropped the paper. Do I call the cops? This would count has breaking and entering right? I looked around for my phone. I saw it on my bedside. "I-I must've left it....and I must still be on edge. Of course I am!" I said noticing the shaking in my voice. I went to dial 9-1-1  but all the sudden, 'Call disconnected' What? How? I have a sim card....and without one I would be able to sti- RING! RING! "AHH!"I look down to see who called me.