Day 5

Word count 353

Chucks POV

I love hide and seek so much Taylor is such a good hider we all started to get worried for her. After an hour of trying to find her in the dark we decided to wake newt up.
Newt POV

Newt newt wake up come on hurry!!! Get up!!! I dream Chuck says
I sit up in a groggy state and Chuck red faced crying "What is it Chuck. Why the bloody hell are you crying?"
"It's Taylor!" Chuck gasps
"What about Taylor? What happen to her?" I ask
"She's missing we can't find her anywhere. I'm sorry I was supposed to look out for her. To not let anything happen to her. Now she might be dead for all we know!" Chuck says
"Chuck calm down I'm pretty sure she's not dead. But we should continue to look for her. Ok Chuck let's go." I tell him
_______________________________________

Your POV

I'm dreaming of sliding down the world's largest slide it's so much fun. But there is a laugh that is scary and creepy it is making me nervous. I Start to wake up and I notice I'm really being dragged. I try to scream out but something is covering my mouth. I wiggle to get away but who ever took me has me in a good grip. I can tell that who ever has me can't be to much bigger then me because he is struggling to drag me. So I start to punch him and try to kick him, but my struggles were not working. Suddenly we stopped moving I look around at my surroundings to see if I know were I was 😑 of course not I was not really paying attention to the tour. Then he slides me it to a very cold place that has bars surrounding it he begins to whisper I should not me here. Which is the last thing I remember before he punches me.
_______________________________________
Yo I'm sorry I'm the writer that everyone hates but reading my first comment made me really happy so thank you 🤣🤣🤣