four

let me know if i should continue doing chapter songs, click play for uLTamATe fEElS^ let me know alSo if you aCtUalLy lIsTeNed To It
idle town - conan gray

☆☆☆

he didn't want to fall in love.

like the moon lies awake even though the sun is out and alive, it just happens.

...

joseph alan mckenzie
march 29th 1987 - october 18th 2014
"now i lay me down to sleep, but your love for me, forever with me, i'll sure as hell keep."

he looks at the tombstone, the earth below it well kept. only the best for joey.

his heavy heart weighs a million times more just visiting the place.

but it will be for the last time.

after he leaves with this boy, he's never looking back.

dottie would be four by now, and johnny, six.

how he's missed them so.
but it's time to go.

...

as he pours the gasoline around the same concrete house that has held him captive for nineteen years, he holds the killer's hand.

it's time for a fresh start.

for both of them.

josh clutches onto the brunette, looking away, as tyler lit a match.

he sobs when the match hits the house.

both of their palms smelled like gas, as the wasted was spent on them breaking down.

tyler takes a knife, slightly digging it into his skin. he looks at the heartbroken teenager beside him, without words he tilts his head.

"blood lovers," the brunette simply says.

crying waterfalls, the boy nods.

they share their crimson blood pooling out slightly at the seems of their wrists.

blood mixed with josh's tears, when he goes to wipe the rivers off his face.

all they have to do is run away now.

tyler's bloody right hand is at josh's hip, his other touching his face. he latches his lips, interlocking the boy in an emotional kiss. josh hugs the brunette's back, and falls dear with the kiss.

it isn't supposed to be loving, but in a way, that's all it is.

☆☆☆

kelly likes to wear her blonde hair in a mid-high ponytail. it keeps it out of her eyes.

her boy is about six, playing with some trucks and smashing them together, "look mommy!" he exclaims.

he then smashes a red firetruck against a blue police car. poor car never had a chance.

"be nice, tyler," he laughs to herself.