[Prologue]

Looking at my closet, I realized I need to update it. I dialed a phone number immediately and reached for my keys on the counter top, off I go to the mall.

Looking at my watch for the third time, I thought he wasn't coming until I felt a pat on my shoulder. I glared at him and walk straight into the mall.

"What took you so long?"

"Sorry. The traffic w-"

"Whatever Jungkookie. I need more clothes."

We both walked towards 'Chanel' and picked some clothes for ourselves. I picked up a few clothes and asked Jungkook for suggestions.

"Looks good hyung. Oh.. by the way, that part of the boutique has the new arrivals. Perhaps let's check it out?" Jungkook suggested.

"Right. Let's go." I replied.

As I was searching through the racks, I felt a silhouette passed by. By her scent which spreads through the air as she ran, I can tell that it's a her. Her footsteps seems light. I could see her beautiful silhouette through the corner of my eyes. By the time I turned my head to her direction, she was already gone. What did I just witnessed? She's an angel. I snapped out of my thoughts and blinked a few times right after I felt Jungkook waved his hands in front of my eyes.

"Hyung. We're here to pick clothes, not girls." Jungkook commented.

I scoffed at his comment and continue to search through the racks.

While driving back, I thought of her silhouette, her scent and her extremely light footsteps.

I thought to myself, who is she?

———————————————————————————
Hello everyone. Welcome to my first BTS X TWICE FANFIC!

It's my first time writing a romance fanfiction but I hope I'm doing great. Please do not be afraid to tell me if you've spot any mistakes.

Do you know who's POV is this? It's pretty obvious tho. Hue.

See you in the next chapter!
Bye xx