[1]

Jimin's POV
It was another Sunday morning when I heard my phone rang. Urgh. What is it again? I grabbed my phone and look at the caller ID.

'Dad'

I swiped the screen of my phone to answer it.

"Hello?" I started.

"Jimin-ah," my dad called from the other line.

"Neh?"

"We will be having a huge meeting later in the company. A real big one. Do get ready in an hour." Dad ordered.

"Yes father."

Do I have a choice? I'm currently handling the company with the help of dad. I really didn't want to take this responsibility but I am the eldest son.

My younger sister, Jihyo, happens to handle dad's hospital. Both of us love music a lot but was forced into the business field because of dad. The only reason why we accepted these responsibility was because all of these are dad's hardwork.

It seems like Jihyo and I are doing quite a great work because dad didn't complain and he's satisfied. No matter how much work we have, both Jihyo and I still do dance and vocal enhancements.

I got up from my bed and picked some proper clothes to wear. I guess I will need to skip contemporary dance practice today?

After I putted on some cologne, I headed downstairs to make breakfast. Did I mention I live alone? I requested dad to let me live alone because I like doing things myself instead of letting the maids do it. I grabbed the pancake mix in the cupboard and start to make it.

Stuffing the last piece of pancake into my mouth, I grabbed my car keys and my IPhone and head out. Since the company wasn't that far, it took me less that ten minutes to arrive. I put on my shades and got out of the car, locking it.

As I enter the company, all the staffs greeted me, one after another. I just nodded at them or reply them with a 'good morning'. Some of them were surprised that I came to the company on a Sunday.

I head towards the elevator and saw a familiar silhouette. "Yah," I smacked his shoulder. "Hyung," He replied, looking relief. "Wae?" I asked. Why was he shocked? "I thought you were one of those flirty staffs. Holy cow, they're so annoying." He explained, rolling his eyes.

I chuckled as we both went into the elevator. "I wonder why we're called to be here on a Sunday morning." I asked, feeling curious. In case you do not know, Jungkook's parents and mine are good friends. They are also business partners. Jungkookie and I grew up together along with Taehyung, who's parents are also good friends with ours.

"You didn't know? It's an emergency meeting with all the business partnership around the world." Jungkook explained. I just nod. The elevator then produced a 'ding' sound indicating that we've arrived at the 31st door of the building.

"Jimin, Jungkook, you're finally here." Dad greeted as we stepped in the humongous meeting room. I just smiled a little. "Meet Mr. Myoui, owner of the Myoui Hospital and the product brand 'Myoui' in the United States as well as Japan. " My dad introduced. I just smiled and offer a handshake. Mr Myoui took it gladly.

"Oh no. 'Myoui' brand  is handled by my daughter." Mr Myoui corrected. "Mr.Myoui, meet my son Park Jimin and Mr.Jeon's youngest son, Jeon Jungkook." Dad continue to introduce us to Mr Myoui. "It's nice to meet you, Mr Myoui." Jungkook responded with a bow.