[2]

Third person POV

"Mina?"

"Jimin-ssi?"

Both of us ended up in laughter. "Ahh I didn't know you were into dancing too." Jimin told her. She smiled. "I was into dance since I was little. I do ballet and street dance. How about you?" She asked.

"I do contemporary and street." Jimin answered. "Sorry for bothering you though.. like having to share a dance room with you." He continued, feeling extremely sorry to be disturbing her. "Oh no. It's okay." "I'm here to meet a friend and also we could learn more about each other." Mina responded. Jimin felt his heart skipped a beat when Mina mention about 'learning more about each other'. 'Why am I feeling like this?' Jimin thought.

"Uhh. Sure?" Jimin replied. "What time will complete your dance routine? Perhaps we could grab some drinks together after this?" Jimin started. 'Perhaps this could be a chance to get to know her better.' Jimin assumed. "Since it's 4.30pm right now, is 7/8pm okay? We could grab dinner as well." Mina suggested. "I'll go with 8." Jimin chuckled.

They ended their little conversation like that and continue doing their own practices.

After a long practice, Jimin decided to take a rest. He gulped down half of the water from his bottle and grabbed his phone. Just as he was about to unlock it, he heard some classical music from his own ears. He lifted his head up to see Mina dancing gracefully to the music. His jaw dropped.

Mina was one of the best ballet dancer he've ever seen.

As the song ended, he clapped his hands. "That was great!" Jimin exclaimed. Mina just gave him a shy smile and bowed a bit.

Just in a snap, it was 8pm. Since both of them were still a little awkward, Jimin thought that he should asked her if they should leave for dinner now as a gentleman.

"Urm.. Are you done? Do you wanna leave now?" Jimin asked. "Oh yeah! Let me get my bag then we can go." She said sweetly. Mina headed to her area and grabbed her bag.

Both then signed out of the dance studio and Jimin paid for her fees. "So do you have any cravings? Perhaps we could go to where you want to go." Jimin asked her as they went down the stairs of the studios side by side. Mina's index finger tapped on her chin, a sign of thinking. "Can we grab teokbokki* then, if you don't mind? I really want to have those." Mina suggested, with an excited expression. "Why not?" Jimin smiled at her.

They grabbed a seat once they arrived at this famous teokbokki place in which they sell the best teokbokki. "2 teokbokki please." Jimin ordered. They also ordered their drinks. After that, they started a conversation and start to know each other better.

They both seem to get along well which was a good sign since both need to work together on the latest project they've received. After probably an hour and a half, they decided to leave.

"I can drive you home if you want." Jimin offered. "Oh no. I can take the public transport. I'm fine." She kindly declined her offer but Jimin insisted. "It's dangerous to leave a girl alone at night. Are you sure?" Mina decided to go with Jimin since he has a point.

The drive was filled with laughters. Both told their lame jokes and the other party will laugh at it. They didn't feel the distance when they arrived at Mina's place.

"Thankyou for the ride, food and for also paying for my dance studio rent." Mina chuckled before getting out of the car. "I'll see you next time?" She asked.