[3]

Mina's POV

It was a new day and we were told to get started with the project this afternoon. I rushed out of Home and enter The Park's headquarters. I was told to meet Jimin at his office since we're both partners but I didn't know where the office was.

I then ask one of the staff where his office was. She looked at me from head to toe."Follow me." She said while walking away. I followed her to the reception area as she made a call. Why is she making a call? I asked myself.

"Sir, there's someone here looking for you" she said while looking at me when the other line answered. "Name?" I heard the other line. "Mina." I told her.

"Mina." She repeated in order to inform the other line. "Alright, let her in." Jimin said and hung up immediately. The staff lead me to the elevator and pressed the number '13' button.

I took my first step into his office as Jimin looked up at me. "Oh hey." Jimin stood up and walked towards the sitting area in which he invited me to sit. I looked around his office. Rather neat and elegant. "Let's get started?" I asked as he nodded.

From noon til' night we haven't stop working, we've totally forgotten about having meals.

It's about 10 minutes to nine but we're still working on the paper works. Suddenly, the elevator produced a 'ding' sound. Both Jimin and I looked over the elevator.

A familiar couple walking into the office hand in hand. "Hyung!" The guy beside me called.

Jimin gave the guy a manly hug as the woman and I were just witnessing the guys' bromances. "Oh right. Mina, meet Yoongi hyung, one of my best friend as well as his girlfriend, Nayeon. They're part of this project too." Jimin intoduced.

"Yoongi hyung, Nayeonie, this is my partner of the project, daughter of Mr Myoui, Mina." He continued. The three of us exchange polite bows and glances.

"I saw you the other day. You're really pretty." Nayeon said with a smile. "Ahh.. Thankyou." I chuckled. "You're really pretty too. No wonder I thought you were familiar when you just walked in." I smiled. She gave me a genuine smile back.

"Nayeon and I guessed both of you haven't had dinner and so we thought we could have dinner together? The four of us?" Yoongi suggested. "Is it okay for you?" Jimin faced me. Me? "Yeah it's fine. I'm extremely tired as well. I'd need a break." I chuckled while massaging my temples. "Okay then. We shall have dinner. We could continue these tomorrow." He told me.

I then grabbed my bag and followed them out the company. We rode on Yoongi's white Range Rover and headed to a restaurant in which we asked for a VIP room. Jimin, Yoongi, Nayeon and I got to talk a lot and we became close friends immediately. Nayeon and I even got to exchange numbers.

I'm happy that I have more friends in Korea now other than Tzuyu and Sana.

"How old are you, Mina?" Nayeon asked. "I'm 21." I told them. "Wow you're very young. I'm an unnie." Nayeon told me. "More like a grandma." Yoongi whispered to me, teasing Nayeon. "Yah!" Jimin and I laughed at how cute the couple is.

"How about you guys ? How old are you?" I asked. "Yoongi is 25. Nayeon and I are 23." Jimin told me. I mouthed an 'Ah' indicating that I knew the situation. Our conversation then continued, getting to know each other well.

I woke up early the following day and got ready to get to work. I went to my own office first for some of the work from my own company and then head to Jimin's for the huge project.