[6]

Their holiday in Jeju went by in a snap and it's time for them to continue on their huge project.

Mina started to realize the differences in Jimin. He has became more caring and loving towards her. She would be lying if she said she didn't like it. "It's been a long time since someone was this caring towards me," she thought to herself.

On days off, Jimin would invite her to go out and have fun. They've been to the zoo, amusement parks, exhibitions and even concerts! It've also been a long time since Mina had some time away from work.

There were also hectic times when both of them have to work overtime. Because of that, Mina have gotten sick.

Flashback
Jimin's POV

It was a fine morning as I woke up and got ready for work excitedly. Why was I excited? Because I get to see her of course. I smiled to myself with that thought.

Before heading to work, I stopped by at Starbucks to get some coffee and pastries for both Mina and I. "We need a full tummy to work properly," I thought to myself.

As I arrived at the company, I head in hurriedly and nodded to some of the company's staff greetings. I even bumped into Tzuyu and Sana in the elevator. "Good morning, Jimin oppa." Sana and Tzuyu said in unison and then laughed because they said the same thing without planning.

I was surprised. Not at the fact they said the same thing at the same time but that she wasn't with them. "Good morning," I greeted back. "Where's Mina? Why isn't she with you this morning?" I continue, not trying to seem like I'm worried but I honestly am.

"You didn't know, oppa?" Sana asked. "Mina unnie is sick. She's got a high fever and Mr Park told her not to force herself and rest at home." Tzuyu told me.

Mina is sick? I felt my heartbeat beating fast. I snapped myself back to reality and replied Tzuyu "Oh, I see." Before I know it, the elevator dinged. I bid goodbye to the girls and rushed to my office. I grab my phone from my pocket and dialed Mina's number, hoping she'll pick up as soon as possible. Please be okay.

"Hello?" I heard from the other line. Her voice was hoarse and weak. She is very sick, isn't she? "Mina-ya, are you okay?" I asked, sounding very worried. "Oppa, I'm fine. I just need some rest," After Mina finish her sentence, she started coughing uncontrollably. I creased my eyebrows. "Mina, you're coughing hard. How is that fine?" I  commented. It was silent on the other line except I can hear her sick wheeze from her breathing. Fuck, I made things awkward. I realized I sounded too demanding, as if I were her boyfriend.

"I'm coming over after work, okay?" I broke the silence. "Please take care of yourself and stay warm." I continued and hung up.

Work was very lonely that day. I had to do everything myself. Moreover, I didn't had the heart to. I've been thinking of sick Mina the whole day. I groaned and check the time for the nth time.

"5
4
3
2
1"
I count under my breath. As the clock strikes 7pm, I got up from my chair and tidied all the files. A lot of staff were giving me weird looks because I've never left the office on time.

I got into my car and head towards Mina's house to make sure she's okay. I rang the door bell and was greeted by Mr Myoui.

"Hi Mr Myoui.. urm.. I'm here to visit Mina." I told him. "Oh yes, she's in her room. Follow me." He said and lead me to her room. I bowed to him and knocked on Mina's door.

"Yah, Minari! Are you okay?" I rushed to her bedside. Mina chuckled. "Yes. I am, Jimin. I'm okay! Don't worry!" She said with a warm smile.

I feel complete, with her around.

Flashback Ends

———————————————————————————
Hey guys!  I haven't updated in a long time and even forgot my plot yikes! I had to reread my book and update it. I have the whole story plot re-planned and will try to update more often.

Here's a short chapter to pick up from my previous chapter. This chapter is nothing special. I'll make it up with the next chapter.

If you're still reading this. Omg Thankyou! Thankyou for waiting for me.
If you're new, welcome! Thankyou for reading and supporting this book.

See you in the next chapter!