Chapter 28

"Babe, get up."
I groaned and snuggled closer to Cameron.
"We're here. Come on."
I groaned again and got up. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. Cameron got our luggages and handed me mine. We walked out and went though the doors. We went to get our other bags and got into a taxi.
"Marriott Hotel please, at the end of Times Square's block."
The taxi driver nodded. I grinned at Cameron.
"I love you," I said.
He looked down at me and put an arm around my side. He scooted closer to me and kissed my head.
"I love you more."
-
I sighed and dropped my things down on the couch. I kicked off my shoes and flopped onto my bed. I closed my eyes when I felt Cameron lie next to me. He looped his arms around my sides and pulled me closer to him. I smiled tiredly.
"You're making me a little excited."
He gave me a confused look.
"How?"
"Let's see; you're breathing right next to my ear and you're sending chills up my spine--"
"Oh. I could do more that can make you tremble until you have a nervous breakdown, Porter."
He smirked and my eyes widened. I turned and faced him.
"You're such a huge flirt. What's with naughty Cam?"
He smiled and kissed the tip of my nose. I giggled.
"Like I said before, you're in my sweatshirt."
I shrugged.
"I know I don't wear your clothes a lot because my mom doesn't want me to get them dirty. But what's with the obsession? I never see you wearing my tank tops, and you never hear me saying naughty words and saying 'fucking the shit out of you'" I laughed at the last sentence. He smiled and shook his head. His hands slipped down to my sides. I flinched.
"Fuck. Don't say words like that it else you won't have any clothes on you after this."
My jaw dropped. I thumped his forehead.
"Now you don't say words like that. Are you okay, Cam? You're acting so horny." I giggled.
He rolled his eyes and pulled me closer. His hands were now heading toward my thigh. I bit my bottom lip. Cameron scowled.
"Fuck, don't bite your lip. I want you, Porter. Fuck."
He growled and leaned his head into mine. He puckered his lips and I non-hesitantly connected our lips together.
Over the years, our relationship had gotten more stronger. We had more passionate kisses and hugs. We surprised each other with things, and of course, endless dates. I smiled at the thought.
Our lips moved in sync. He softly bit my bottom lip and his hands moved right below my butt. I couldn't breathe.
I wrapped my arms around his neck; and if it was possible, I pulled him in closer.
His tongue softly touched my lips, asking to enter. I parted them, and his tongue slipped in.
After a minute of doing that, he pulled back. I closed my eyes and snuggled up to him.
He laughed.
"After all that, you're trying to sleep?"
I smiled sheepishly and looked up. His hazel brown eyes locked with mine; they looked thoughtful.
"I don't know. You're a good kisser though."
He gave a small laugh and grinned.
"I'm an excellent kisser."
"Careful, Dallas. Don't let your ego get the best of you."
He smirked and put a finger beneath my chin. He lifted my head up slightly toward him.
"I'm just being honest."
"Too honest, huh?"
His smirk turned wider. He moved his other hand right up and he squeezed my butt. My eyes widened.
"Cameron!"
He laughed and pulled his hand away.
"Don't act so innocent, Porter. You know you want this."
I laughed and he got off of the bed. I frowned.
"Where are you going?"
"To the other bed."
He still stared at me and moved toward the second bed. He smirked and calmly sat on the bed.
"You little shit." I growled.
I got up and ran over. I tackled him and he yelled.
"Fuck! Porter, damn!"
I giggled and got off of him I sat next to him and rubbed my eyes.
He got up and glanced at me. He smirked and looked down.
"Fuck you."
"How hard?"
I grinned.
"So hard to where you can't feel it."
His jaw dropped and he looked back at me.
"Damn, Porter. That's deep."
"Deep like my vagina."
He scooted away from me.
"Holy shit."
We screeched in laughter and he leaned over and pulled me into his arms.
"Why is there two beds?" He asked. I could feel the smirk on his face. His lips were right next to my ear, sending chills through me.
"Well obviously couples aren't in hotels all the time."
He shrugged.
"True."
I leaned my head back and looked up at him. He looked down at me and smiled. He put his hands around my cheeks and I lied my head down on his lap. He leaned down and softly kissed my lips. We stayed like this for at least five minutes, breathing each other's air. I closed my eyes and slipped my hands up to his neck and pulled him down a little more.
He pulled away and planted a kiss on my forehead.
"I love you."