Chapter 16-sorry for the wait guys

Rosie's PoV
The boys leave tomorrow and time is going so quickly. I don't even know how long they'll be gone but at least hunter will be here as me and Luke don't always get on. I wake up at ten and no one else is up. I shower and change into a white summer dress with roses on it and skip downstairs into the kitchen, I make a bowl of chocolate cereal and a milkshake, I sit in the living room and watch cartoons until someone else wakes up. Hunter is already staying with us to make it easier and he's in the spare bedroom which looks pretty cool in my eyes. It's eleven before anyone else is awake and it is hunter "hey Rosie, don't forget Samantha is coming around at twelve" I smile and say "yeh I remember. We've been texting all morning". I love Samantha but she can be a bit crazy sometimes so let's see what she's got planned

Hunters PoV
I'm not looking forward to Rosie's brothers being so far away, we had to increase security the other week because someone was watching Rosie and now there will only be me and Luke here. Her brothers will kill me if anything happens to her and I'll hate myself too. Rosie wouldn't survive with strangers, she's too sweet, innocent and trusting. 

Rosie's PoV
ITS FINALLY 12, I sit on the windowsill by the front door looking out like a puppy waiting for Sam. Five minutes later she pulls up and before she can even get out the car I open the door and jump at her as she picks me up hugging me.  Sam is very strong for her age. Sam and I rush to the kitchen and make some lunch before sprinting into the garden by the pool to catch up for a but.

Luke's PoV
Whilst Rosie and Sam are in the garden me and hunter sit down and discuss how we are gonna keep Rosie safe whilst the boys are gone. After about half an hour we have sorted out shifts and what we're gonna do whilst they are gone but I still kinda wish I was going with them but this is a good chance to get to know Rosie better as jay isn't around. We are all jealous of their close bond.

Rosie's PoV
After about an hour of catch up, Sam and I go inside uo to my room, change into our bikinis, grab towels and go back into the garden. Hunter comes out to join us in his swim shorts and he throws me in then him and Sam jump in after. We laugh and play around for a few hours before getting out and drying off. Hunter goes inside to help Nathan with Dinner and Sam and I go upstairs to get dressed. It's about 6 by the time we are called to dinner and Sam leaves at 8 so we all eat quite quickly and me and Samantha go upstairs to my playroom and she tells me about her new boyfriend called Joel.
(yes. Joel as in Harry's friend but Sam doesn't know that and neither does Rosie,her brothers would know but Sa, hasn't told them she's dating a guy yet)
After half an hour of Sam telling Rosie about Joel, jay walks in and gives them a slice of cake each and he sits down with them "so what's new with you then Sam, haven't been here in ages have ya" jay says
"nah not much just got new boyfriend that's all" Samantha replies. Jays face lights up "oooh. Whooo" he says in his best bitchy voice. Samantha shows him a picture and jays face drops for a second "you go girl but be careful" he says acting like he doesn't know him "what's his name?" She replies and jay goes downstairs to speak to Nathan.

Nathan PoV
A very worried looking jay runs towards me and almost trips over himself. "Jay chill, what's up?"  I ask him. He catches his breath, very unfit child and says "Samantha is dating Harry's best mate Joel"   I look at him for a second and think shit "maybe they just like each other. I doubt it but maybe. He might not be trying to get closer to us and Rosie". I have my suspicions that it is Harry who is trying to kidnap my little sister because he has been acting weird recently but I'm not sure and I definitely can't ask him. Jay looks at me like have you lost your mind "nah jay we need to keep an eye on Sam and Joel" jay nods and walks over to the sofa as I follow him so we can play a bit of State of Decay. It's 8 o'clock by the time we finish up and I walk up to get Samantha and tell her that her mum is here. I walk upstairs and into Rosie's room "Sam, your mum is here" I say as I walk back out and downstairs as they both follow. I hug Sam at the door and say "you're always welcome here p. You're kart if the family, remember that" she nods smiles and hugs Rosie and the rest of us bye before going out to the car. "Cmon then Rosie early night because you've been very active today sweetie" she nods and jay takes her upstairs.

Rosie's PoV
Me and jay walk upstairs and he sits on my bed whilst I go shower and change then come back into my room and he tucks me in and says goodnight. Within half an hour I'm out cold from my exhausting day with Sam. That night I dream about all the fun we had but it turns into a nightmare when Joel appears and steals Sam away from me and I never see her again. ( I only know what Joel looks like cuz Sam showed me)  jay rushes in and hugs me waking me up carefully and calms me down. " it ok Rosie I'm here" I look at him and tell him my dream. He reassured me and I fall asleep again. Once I'm asleep jay walks out and into his own room.