Preface

I express my gratitude to you for having the interest to read this book as it is my first workpiece.

I've always wanted to write fantasy stories that could play a movie in my head that allows me to indulge in my own world, away from reality. I got inspired by the books I've come across and stories I've read through, thinking that some day I can write a story of my own using my imaginative ideas. Along the way, I do have plenty of, what I think, interesting ideas coming at me at one point and I became enthusiastic about getting started with a story. Then, I was unsure of whether I lack of fantastic vocabularies, my ideas wasn't good enough or I was being too ambitious in this field that I was unable to begin with the introduction. It was frustrating indeed to be overflowed with ideas when you can't get your plans laid out.

Eventually, I came to think that perhaps it wasn't my genre to be writing fantasy stories instead something that I can relate to. Before this idea come along, I expressed every of my thoughts on Twitter since it's for me to read and reflect on life. I followed various accounts that provides me with positive words of encouragement and tips on mental wellbeing as well as rebuilding myself as an individual. Little did I know, I gained one by one follower once in awhile which makes me think that I am not within my space anymore and there will be more of them reading my train of thoughts. Of course, you would wonder as to why didn't I private my account to prevent them from reading it which could have make things much easier.

It may sound cliché to you but I realised that maybe I do want them to read it. Perhaps I'm having trouble with getting my dissatisfaction and opinions across to them verbally so I want them to know how I feel too, through writing. There's a possibility that my perspective is different from them or difficult for them to understand too. Though I'm trying my best to break that zone between me and them to become more expressive in a way where everyone understands, it may take quite some time to accomplish that.

As of now, I believe this is the most comfortable way of me expressing myself and reflecting on life each day. Also, I may write some irrelevant things at times like my day's diary but do bear in mind, they, too, are my reflection of what I went through each day. No ill-intention, of course.

Like what I would say,

"Read at Your Own Risk."