Side Story 3

Today is my last day of work, assuming that it is. It doesn't feel like I'm leaving but more like I'm just taking a break and I'll be back.

Looking back to when I first started, I was reluctant to work as I thought they might be strict and look down on me as new part timer. I was so obedient that I can barely speak to my executives and seniors; so obedient that I refrained myself from making mistakes.

Now, it seems like they are the people who I can look up to and openly talk about almost anything. Plus though there were new part timers coming in, they were all the fun batch of people. I've met so many people from different departments, considering the fact that it is an attraction site. Memorable moments were created during the six months I was there; valuable conversations I've made with those people and fun times that I believe we spend together.

Honestly speaking, being in the gardens makes me feel like Home. I think there was never a time where I don't feel like coming to work or skip a day of work unless I'm really sick. I believe that's how Home feels like; where you find comfort, endless support and lovable people. It simply brought me to life when I worked with them.

I'll show to them that whatever they have given me during my past 6 months there, was worth their efforts. I'll give back to them because I feel that I owe them a favour for those 6 months.

I'm simply attached to them.

-

ps. They showed and share with me the home that I've always wanted ever since my grandparents passed away. They may not be able to see this but thank you so much for everything. I really appreciate it. ♥