15

Here you'll see a set of questions. It's entirely up to you if you want to try these or else, just skip over to the next page of this book. Thanks!

Questions

1. What do I love unconditionally?

2. What is my number one accomplishment in life?

3. What do I enjoy doing when no one is watching?

4. If there was no such thing as fear and failure, what would my life look like?

5. If I had $100 million, what would I do?

6. Who is my role model?

7. If I had $30,000 to donate to a cause, who would I donate to?

8. If I went to sleep tonight and a miracle occurred so that all of my problems were gone and I was happy when I woke up, what would be the first thing I'd see? What would my life look like?

The troubles I went through in finding ways and alternatives to seek answers from myself in order to draw a line that sets me apart from the others.

I read.

I think.

I listen.

I search.

I explore.

All that for just one very minor thing yet that holds great importance to each individual in this world;

Self Identity

Even though it may not gives me immediate benefits but at the very least I'm trying to regain myself slowly but surely.
~

ps. I thought I need to re-evaluate myself again like my values, beliefs and principles, to see the difference between me and others that sets us apart.

I believe I'm regaining myself now.
Slowly.