ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

❀ ❀ ❀

"Now I know you all had an amazing summer break, but now you're all excited for school again, right?" The teach announces excitedly. 

Nearly the entire class groans at the sound of their overly peachy new teacher. 

"Why do I still have her class?"

"Damn, midterms are gonna be a pain in the ass again."

"Why's she so excited to teach us stuff we won't even be needing anymore?" 

The teacher, Mrs. Lee, then silences the class and seats them in a hurry. Her smile then fades as she's begins mentally preparing herself for the announcement she had planned. "Now ... class," She says dimly, trying her best to receive attention. Her unusually dim tone begins to concern the class as she speaks up: "I ... I hope you all are unaware of what happened last year. It was supposed to be hidden from you all until the situation was handled, and until you've come back from your awesome summer." 

"What's she going on about?" 

"Something happened last year??"

Mrs. Lee chuckles a bit, pressing her elbows against the desk. She never imagined it'd be this hard to tell everyone. "A few of your classmates, if you look around ... they're not here today. To tell you the truth, one wrong move and I wouldn't even be here today."

------------------

Hewwo! 

Thy amazing author here, though I never call myself an author lol ...

Anyway, if you pay attention to all my books you'd notice this is the only story I made the first page's title, "Prologue." 

And that's becau— dies.

Find out at the end of the story, if I can continue with all this blood leaking out of my body, oh nO !

❀ ❀ ❀

Words: 290