1

" yunhee , wake up ~ " yunhee started blinking her eyes as soon as the lights from the sun hitted her eyes .

" i've made the breakfast , come downstairs okay ." it was her most beloved mother , trying to wake her daughter up for school .

" mmmm .." the girl who just woke up , could only manage to mumbled . it took her 5 minutes before seriously waking up from her bed and wash up .

" i didnt finish my homework yet ..... ugh whatever " the young girl sigh as she put the books on her study table into her bagpack . she tied her hair into a ponytail before going downstairs for breakfast .

" good morning ~" she greet her family as she sit down .

" morning ugly " her brother reply

" as if you're a better looking " she strikes an annoyed face .

" don't fight while eating , you two ." their mother scold , gently .

" fine .." the both of them answered .

" i heard that your school will be having some new students and they're all the famous ceo's son ?" her brother , yuchan , said .

" yea , i've heard that too . maybe just a rumour . why would they want to be in such school like mine ? " yunhee answered .

" yea right , why do they even want to see a face like yours ?" her brother teases again

" shi--"

" are you trying to swear , kang yunhee ?" her mother responded .

" sorry ....."

______________________________________

" yunhee , good morning !" her friend , which is also her tablemate , greeted as soon as she take a sit at her place

" you too " she answered . yunhee had always been sweet yet cold . this are all because of her mother . the blood and genes that come from her mother goes straight to her . but , her brother is the complete otherwise .

" hey , did you read the story that mr.kim told us to do revision about ?" her friend asked .

" no , you know i hate fantasies "

" you should try ! it is very good . the storyline , the plot twist , everything about it is so good ."

" but they all doesnt make any sense , yooa " yunhee said , firmly .

" hey , dont be like that . it is okay to have great imagines sometimes . you need to get out from the realities and believe that there's another sweet world out there " yooa add . this cheeky girls will never stop to encourage people to be cheerful .

" yeah , guess so .."