4

" come in " jinhoo open the door and yunhee take a step in .

" woah ... " she was surprised to see such a big room . everything was perfect . the furniture look so pretty , the room is also very tidy . as if they were waiting for her eversince . as if they know she gonna come .

" your clothes are all in the closet " jinhoo said

" what ? h-how ?" yunhee open the closet and soon to realise that everything in the closet is her own clothes . everything is 100% her's . but how ? how can they be there ?

" i'm going downstairs . you may want to look around your room . come down soon , okay " jinhoo close the door , leaving the confused and fascinated girl alone .

" what are these ..... " yunhee wonder alone .

" what kind of world am i in ?" she looks out the window . observing the whole city . yes , everything is as weird as it could be .

yunhee take a step carefully downstairs . she realised that she need to be careful . the stairs might also be made out of candy . joke on you but they are not , yunhee .

" who are you ?" as she's done with the last step of stairs , someone show up on her sight .

" i-im yunhee , your ..... guest ?" the eyes of the two of them meet , which make her stutters . a good looking man after a good looking man . what a sweet world she's living ?

" oh , i've heard of you " his serious face turns bright . his dimple show up along with his smiles .

" i'm kogyeol . sorry i didn't know that you were our guest " yunhee replie his words with a smile

" no , it's okay " she said . she is okay , but not her heart . it may explode anytime soon 

" where are you going ?"

" i'm planning to look around , because i dont know anything about this place ."

" should i be your guide , then ?" he offers . the young girl can't do anything but to accept the great offer .

.

" why is everyone here look so good ..." she whisper to herself as the two of them walk together .

" what a sweet words you're saying " kogyeol smiles . yunhee got all shocked as she does not expect him to hear what she said .

" it's weird , how does wooshin know that i'm your guest when i don't even know where i'm at " yunhee started to talk . the situation couldnt get any morebawkward if they both keep on being silent .

" we know it , youre a different type of candy . we see it by our sight . "

" what ? you guys are all made of candy ? " yunhee was startled and confused when she heard what kogyeol just said

" no , thats not what i meant . " he laugh , trying to calm yunhee down .

" youre bittersweet " he add , his lips are all smiling , but not his eyes .

" what does that mean ?"

" you'll know it later ...get ready to be turned completely sweet ." he said . that just make yunhee more and more confused . what's bittersweet ?