5

" i have a question ..... how do i escape ?" she ask as the two of them walk along the road .

" that's ... only people at the headquarters know " kogyeol said

" headquarters ? can you bring me there ?"

" why would you want to go there ?"

" i have a lot of question to ask " yunhee play with her fingers , asking for sympathy .

" you need to learn how to accept the fact that fantasies exist , so things will slowly fade ." he smiles , showing off his dimple .

" w-why is everything you said is so confusing ..." she questioned . she never ask this much , not even towards her teacher , even her mom .

" hmm , look . it's almost dinner time . we should go back " kogyeol change the subject . the flustered girl could only sigh as she follow him .

.

" where were you guys ?" as they step in to the house , wooshin was ready to greet them .

" you scared me , i bring her around the city " kogyeol answer

" why would you ?" wooshin eyes show a lot of suspicous .

" i ask him to .. " yunhee cut off .

" ahh , okay then …" after hearing the answer , wooshin leave the two of them . probably going to the dining table .

" wait ..." as kogyeol take a step , yunhee grab his sleeves

" hm ?"

" is the food made out of candy ?" she ask . she's probably afraid of having too much sweets and have a high sugar level .

" haha , you dont have to worry " kogyeol smiles to comfort her as he put down her hand from his sleeve .

" thats a relieve " she leave a sigh and walk straight to the dining table where others are at .

.

" wait ..... i dont know there would be this much people ...... " she was shock to see 10 boys at the table . she didnt know it would be this much people .

" we'll get to know each other later " someone , she does not know who , speak up . after that , all of them started eating . yunhee was relieved that none of the food has an overly sweet taste like how she expect .

" why am i here ?" yunhee ask after she put don her spoon and fork . all the 10 pair of eyes are on her .

" what do you think we are ?" the boy who introduce himself as gyujin before , said .

" a dream ." yunhee said firmly . a fake laugh could be heard around the room .

" do you believe in fantasies ?" now , it's wooshin's turn to ask

" no "

" then what are we ?" wooshin reply with a smirk which make the girl remain silent and speechless . right , if this aren't fantasy , then what is this ? this can't be real . is this a dream ? it doesn't look like one ..

" guys , stop forcing her . she'll escape one day too ." jinhoo said , stopping the intense atmosphere between the other members .

" i'll get going first " yunhee stand up before leaving the table , going straight to her room . as soon as she enter , she look out the window .

" i still don't believe in whatever this is " she whisper to herself . little does she know what's gonna happen ahead .

" i'll sleep and tomorrow , this will only become a dream ." she didn't admit it's a dream , but she wish it is . trapped in another side of the world , who would survive ?

not her , obviously .