2

" boys who's as sweet as candy , as toxic as poison "

" tch , where would we can even find that ." yunhee mumbled alone as she read the novel . she surely hate fantasies a lot .

" this whole book just doesnt make any sense . why would mr.kim even bother to make us read this ." she scoff with an annoyed face .

ting ! ting ! ting !

she grabs her phone which is next to the novel and open a chat room . a chat from an anonymous number .

anonymous                                                       you

→ hey .
→ you should try loving fantasies .
→ they're great .

don't tell me what to do .←
who are you even ?←

→ look up .

yunhee raised her head . everything disappeared . her table , her bed , everything disappeared . she was somewhere she doesnt even know .

the novel that was on her hand also become thinner , she realised its no longer a book . it is now a letter .

" w-where am i ?" she questioned

" w-where am i ?" she questioned . she wonder around . it is a garden .

flower is blooming , wind is blowing .

but , they doesnt seem normal .

she get closer to the the flowers .

and pick it up .

" ...... is this a candy ?" she can't believe what she sees . a flower which smells as good as a candy . what kind of garden is this ?

ting !

she hurriedly open her phone as she receive the notification . the phone is the only thing lefted with her .

anonymous

enjoy these fantasies

before she could even type a reply , her phone vanished . of course , she was shocked . but as she has always been calm , she doesnt freak out .

" ...... hi ?" someone tapped her shoulder and that's only make her turn around furiously .

all she can see is an eye candy . a very good looking man . a prince charming . a visual she never knew exists . it's ethereal .

" w-why are you looking at me , like that ?" the man got shy . his honey-like voice just melt her heart .

" uh- where am i ?" yunhee ask . she know she isnt supposed to greet a stranger . but in this strange place , nothing could be even stranger .

" are you lost ?" he ask

" im ..... not sure " yunhee answered .

" then , follow me " he smile , which just make her heart flutters . however , she followed every step the man took , bravely . not even thinking about the risk .

" train ?" yunhee ask as soon as the two of them arrived in front of a train station .

" yes , the place we're going is quite far to go by walking " he answered as the two of them enter the train . yunhee doesnt question much , she just nodded .

after half of an hour in the train , they finally arrived .

" come on , what you say we take off and hit up , candyland "

" candyland ?" her question just make the man smiles . or maybe , a smirk . he handed out his hand .

" take care of the sweet tooth " he said as yunhee grab his hand . and he took her somewhere she never dreamed about .

and she didnt realised ,

it was the first chapter .