The one and the only

Hello guys, I am here with a new part of this story. I guess I am now going to update weekly, maybe I will update earlier this week, because I won't have time next week-end. So, now, lets get to the chapter.

*Asunas' POV*

Y/N attacked with insane speed, so the floor behind him breaks. Two wolves try to attack him for each side, but he spins his kujinn around him and slicing both of them at once. He then jump and stabs another one. While I look at him, I suddenly feel pressure on my back and I fall on the ground. It was a huge wolf. But when it opens its mounth, a kujinn blade hit it right in the middle.

»Watch out Asuna! They are still coming!« he says to me as he tries to get better grip on the chain and the floor. The wolf tries to pull him, but Y/N stands his ground. He was just incredible. I see his leg muscles tightening as he pulls the wolf on his right with such force, that the wolf start to fly. Then he pull him in half cirlce and throws it at other wolf. Then I see my chance.

»I got this Y/N!« I say to him and start running agains two stunned wolves. But then, one other wolf attacks me from the side.

»I can't dodge this. I am doomed!« I think in my head. Then, it suddenly shatters. And out of pieces whic remained from it, I see Y/N spinning. Then I finally manage to jump and stab both lying wolves at the same time, making double kill. Then Y/N says to me:

»Asuna, back to back, now!«

Then we both step behind each other and prepare for hard fight.

*your POV*

You make your little formation with our weapons prepared. You were already exausted, but you were still prepared to give all out of you.

A wolf attacks with a high jump. Soon others start to follow it.

»Asuna, now!« you yell and you two start to twist around, slicing them one after another. It felt like you were dancing with all those twists and jumps. But after few minutes, you start to feel very tired and Asuna was looking same. Suddenly you notice something. It was looking like wolves were pushing you somewhere. They were blocking almost every escape spot, except one which you and Asuna take.

»I can't fight for much longer Y/N.«

»Same here, lets try to be on defence.«

Then you realise what they have been doing this whole time. You share this info with Asuna.

»I hope I am wrong, but if those wolves are being like real wolves, they will give us to the alpha, which will kill us.«

She looks at you a bit confused.

»And who is alpha?«

»The leader of the pack, or in our case...« you suddenly stop as you hear a deep roaring sound not so far behind you. You slowly turn around and then you see it.

»...the floor boss.« you finish. Her eyes widen and you can see her begining to shake a bit.

»I am out of teleport crystals!« she says, and you were too. It was a hard situation. You could see the boss name now.

»Silver slayer, the lord of werewolves.« you say it quietly. It was scary as hell. It then roars and all the wolves back up a littla and form some kind of a wall which prevented you two to escape.

»There is no choice, we will have to attack it with all we have left.«

»Okay, lets go then.« You turn agains her. You could sence in her voice she wasn't really confident about this and you weren't either. She tried to smile, but that wasn't really a smile she normaly gives.