The Tournament part 2

Hello guys, I am again here with another part of this story. This and last chaper were meant to be one, but I thought it would be just too long so I separated them. Anyways, I hope you will enjoy.

*your POV*

You looked at him. He was using a katana like sword. He was obviously older than you, even if he looked more childlish. You then remember his style of fighting. It was nothing special, so you thought you will easly manage to handle it. You unequip your kujinn and slowly draw your sword. You spin it around your wrist, warming yourself up.

»It will be a lot of running this time.« you say to yourself as the timer runs off. Since Klien most likely didn't remember you, he didn't say a word, he was just looking concentrated. You make your battle stance as he approaches. You decide to randomize your moves so no one could predict your next move. He swings with katana, but you manage to crounch and dodge it. Then you hit him with a sword behind his knee, which gives up, making him fall. You spin and slash against his back. But he was quicker than you expected. He dodges and cuts you on your right side as you run pass him. He quickly gets up and starts to perform a skill. He rushes against you only to meet your sword, as you block. Then you lower your position so you only stand on one leg, then you spin and jump, slidding the floor with a tip of a sword. A crowd starts to cheer as you are impressed over yourself too. You secretly tap yourself on a left shoulder. Then Klien attacks again. Your swords clash and the sparks flash into the air. You continue to fight with your swords until the point you see that you can't break each others defence. You two split and run into each other again. And then repeat it, until Klien becomes slower. Then, you take your chance. You attack him with faster strikes. He manages to block some of them, but majority hits him. He receives heavy damage, but doesn't give up. He then attacks with anger in his eyes, but you knew how it is going to end. Anger was a fuel that burned fast. A strong fuel. But if you didn't know how to control it, it was a deadly ally. You managed to learn how to control it over all your years of being teased and bullied. It was a rage that filled your veins, but you were holding it back, saving it for him. Your greatest rival. For a second, you begin to be lost in thoughts so Klien manages to make two hits on you. You jump away, out of his range. He laughs a bit and attacks again. Now you use your advantage over him, knowing situation of his mind and body. He was tired, anger pushed him foward. But he wasn't attacking so agressively anymore. That was a moment when you took your chance. You take a cut on the side of your right shoulder just to cut Klien's body through. You quickly after that spin to your left and cut him through his back. With a few extra steps you get on front of him and cut him from the down up. His HP hits yellow and he loses. The audience goes wild again.

»They really do like me.« you say quietly. You really weren't used to such situations. Then, Klien rises from the ground.

»Hey man, that was a great duel.« he congrats you.

»Thank you, it really was.«

»Hey, I know you. You were at floor 74, in the boss room.«

»Yes, indeed I was. I am glad that you remember.« you say, a bit suprised.

»You are the guy with the kujinn. You really were awensome. But, you know, Kirito...«

»...was just better. I know. Everyone talks about that now. It is not like I need all the attention, I have my reasons to dislike his greatness.« you say, since you already knew what he meant.

»Yeah, I guess. What reasons, if they are not your secret?« he asks.

»Honestly, I would like to keep them to myself. For now.« you answer. You didn't want everyone to know that the reason is jealousy over Kirito getting Asuna. Everytime you thought about it, it pained more.