The monster slayer

Hello guys I am back with another chapter. Sorry for not posting yesterday but I had some problems with app but now it is okay. I hope you will enjoy the chapter.

*your POV*

It was another day in SAO and you were just returning from one more succesfull mission. It has been for around two months since you and Asuna joined the guild. Your skills also impressed the leader Heathcliff, who has now give you and some other skilled players special status in a guild. Asuna became second in command, but you had pretty dangerous but also suited for you work to do. You were killing of so called field bosses, which were sometimes guarding the entrance into the labyrinth. Also, you and the team you have collected, full of skilled players, have a task to clear the mid-bosses and scout the main floor boss. You were mostly gaining information about its attack pattern, strenght and strategy. And you were also paid pretty good for this. But you didn't care so much about the money. It was more to impress Asuna, since you didn't have any girlfriend before getting one was pretty hard task for you. But still, you thought she likes you anyway, since she did still come to you quite offen to train, even if she didn't need to, since she had became insane warrior herself. But it wasn't always just training. You did also chat a lot and get to know each other quite well. But you have soon realised, that the day will come, when you will have to reveal your feeling to her.

One day, just like any other, you decide:

»Okay Y/N, just stay positive and calm. Today you are going to tell her. Just don't be too disapointed if she says no. She is still your friend.«

With that being said, you walk out of the house and teleport to place, where you and Asuna should meet. And there she was, all beautiful as always. When she sees you, she gives you that sweet kind smile like she always does, and you return it to her, it's just that you aren't really good smiler. But you did your best. She giggles at your try to be cute.

»You are so funny when you are trying to be cute.« she giggles at you, making you blush.

»Well, not anyone has as gorgeous smile as you have.« you reply. She then get serious look on her face. And you know why. You didn't mean to be so direct, your plan was to pull this of slowly.

»Asuna, I'm so sorry, that was ment to be in my head! I didn't want to be mean.«

She still looks at floor in front of her and says quietly:

»No P/N, you don't have to be sorry. I am sorry for acting like that, it's just that...nobody has ever said something so nice to me before.«

Your heart starts to beat quicker, but then you give her a confused look.

»What? Nobody had ever said that to you? To such a beautiful girl.«

Now you want to slap yourself. You said such direct compliment again. But when you look at her, you see her blush even more than before.

»T-thank you P/N. You are so nice.«

»Well, you are absolutely worth it.«

Now you give her pause with all the compliments. You look at the sea. You two are standing on the edge of a cliff which has a beautiful view.

»Do you know what remembers me of my family?« you ask her.

»Well, I guess this place?«

»You are right. It brings back so much memories. Are you thinking about your family?«

Now she turns around and you see her crying a bit. You get a bit confused.

»What is it?« you ask friendly.