Chapter 0:Prologue

Hello everyone this is my 2nd book. So WOOOHHOOOO I MADE IT THIS FAR.
Anywhere this is I will survive for him.
••••••••••________••••••••••

Hello, my name is Lance McClain. I'm known as the flirt, making bad jokes, always smiling, checking out girls, being an idiot, always cocky, doesn't pay attention during class, and rivals with Keith.

All of those things aren't true. I wear a mask, a mask to hide my true emotions. I got this way because of an incident that I want to forget but I can't. All I'm saying is that it happened every single fucking day.

I'll tell some things about my true self.

I'm 18 years old. I live in Cuba; I have 4 brothers, 4 sister, a lot of cousins, a mom and a step dad, 2 uncles and aunts, and my grandparents. I'm not a weakling I'm pretty strong, I can shoot a bow, gun, and I can use a sword, but I prefer being the medic because I love helping people.
I'm not a laughing idiot, I'm pretty quiet and mature. I love singing with my guitar. I love to dance and I have amazing drawing skills. I can speak many languages. I'm bisexual and no one knows. I have a close bond with the lions, but even a closer bond with Blue.

I have a crush on a boy and he's on my team. I have some tattoos that know one knows about. I also have insomnia

And the last one is the one of the causes of my mask.

I suffer from depression.

••••••••••________•••••••••••
And that is my start for my 2nd book. I hope you like the start of it.

You can comment down and tell me ideas. And I might use them, I will also shout out the person who came up with the idea.

I also do read all your comments and I love them. It gives me a motivation to keep writing them.
Even if there wasn't any comments or likes I'll keep writing.

Do you guys want me to put up music videos for each chapter? If you guys think I should don't be afraid to tell me.

Ok guys imma go and I hope you have a nice morning/afternoon/night.
Goodbye