Chapter 7: The Performance

(Photo doesn't belong to me)
I'm really sorry for not updating. I'm just been busy and had a little writers block for both stories.
Song: Geronimo by Sheppard
———————————————
"Hi"-speaking
'Hi'-thoughts and Lance's telepathy
'Hi'-Blue telepathy
"Hi"-Blue or other animals talking
Hi-Flashback Or singing
Hi-PoV or Authors note
———————————————
With Voltron
Keith's PoV

It's been 2 weeks since Lance crash landed or whatever happened to him. We've been looking all over the universe and we can't pick up his signal or see anything that is leading towards him. We have nothing and can't do anything about it. UGH!! I just want to hug him and tell him how much I missed him so much. Like I miss his stupid jokes and how loud he is. It's just been so quiet since the day he crashed.

I've been sleeping in his bed since the day he crashed. I just want to kiss him and tell him I love him. I have so much to tell him but....... he isn't here.

"Paladin's please come to the living room area," Allura said over the speakers.

I sighed to myself and went to the living room wondering why she wants us to go. (He also is wearing Lance's jacket)

Once I arrived, everyone else was already there waiting for me.

"So, why are we here?" I questioned.

"We are here because we need to spend time together and we need a break," Allura stayed calmly.

"Sitting around won't bring back Lance!" I expressed while glaring harshly at her.

"I know that but we can't find him if we're tired and hungry." She said back to me. I didn't like it but I agreed with a nod.

"With that being done, we need to get our feelings out, so start talking or do what ever that helps you cope," Allura announced.

So one by one the team started to express there feelings different. Hunk went first so he told the team to follow him. He went to the kitchen and cooked while he ranted about what's going on. Pidge worked on the healing chambers (Don't know what it's called) to make it better while also ranting about life and how much it sucks. Shiro went to the training room and trained his hardest because that's how he gets everything out. Coran did some weird shit, we don't know about. Allura was trying to understand the Earth culture by studying us I guess, I don't know anything about her and you don't see me studying her.

Then there was one: me. Now people would think that I would go train but I got a different idea.
I walked up to everyone and because I trust them enough to tell them.

"Soooo ummm Pidge can you do me a favor?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Can you go and put on Weak by AJR, Lance's cover." I asked nervously and she goes runs off. Then the song comes on.

I get into position and let the music take me away.

(The best one I could find)

Third Person PoV

All that could be heard in the room was Keith's heavy breathing. All the team except Keith (and of course Lance. Poor Lance, he's missing out 😫) was speechless. They had no idea that he could dance like that.