Why I haven't been updating

Song: See you again by Charlie Puth

Okay, you know about all the stress with my brother graduating and me being in track. (I absolutely hate sports) But something else happened that caused even more mental stress.

I'll tell you guys what happened.

On the day of March 28, 2019, my grandma was put into the hospital because she didn't have enough cells that we needed. I think there called Plate cells and we need like 120. She only had 11. I finally got to visit her on Tuesday, March 30.

She was like herself, she was full of sass and she was in a chair that the hospital provided. When were happy that she was getting better but what I didn't know was that she wasn't.

On May 1st, 2019 my brother got a phone call from Dad, he said that she wasn't gonna make it and I was Facetiming with my friend. I got to my room and told Dad to tell her something........I told him to tell her that I Love Her 3000. I hung up and a sob came out of my mouth that I was holding back. My brother quickly hung up on my friend and came rushing to my side and comfort me.

The next day Dad walked up to me and hugged me. He told me that he told her what I told him and that she squeezed his hand.

See, Grandma knew about you guys. That I write and read a lot. She never questioned about all she said was I'm so proud that you read and write. She was just so proud. She didn't care that I don't know you guys she just loves the idea of me writing and reading.

Thanks for reading this.

In loving memory of W (first letter of her name)
She was an amazing person, mother, and grandma.
May you Rest In Peace.

I'll never forget you,
Thanks a million of all the memories you gave me.