Chapter 4:Letters from him

I got bored. Wow I'm getting bored a lot. Oh well.
Song is Sad Song by We The Kings.
Hope you enjoy.
————————————————
"Hi"-speaking
'Hi'-thoughts and Lance's telepathy
'Hi'-Blue telepathy
"Hi"-Blue or other animals talking
Hi-Flashback
Hi-PoV or Authors note
————————————————
3rd person PoV
"Hey guys I found something." Hunk said and we started to surround him.

Hunk was in one of Lance's drawer and it was full of letters and recorders.
Hunk started to take everything out.

"Geez how many did he make." Pidge asked. We all shrugged.

"Hey there's one for everyone and individuals." Hunk said.

"Let's read the one for everyone." Keith said and everyone nodded.

Keith started to read the letter that said 'Missing' out loud.

               Dear everyone,

If your reading this I'm missing. I have some things to tell you.
Well let's start with my personality.
It's a lie.
All of it was a lie, but I will reintroduce myself.

My name is Lance Leo McClain. You know me as the smiling, flirty, weak, always late, and social butterfly.
Yeah I'm not.
My real personality is I am mature, I rarely smile but the people that gets closed to me I'll show them my happy side, I'm very strong, I can use any weapon, I am good at programming things, I love singing and dancing.
And as you can see I'm very skilled in drawing. I'm also bisexual.

That's the real me, also because I rarely smile is because of an incidence that happened but I'll say that I have scars and I'm proud of them, it shows that I survived. I'll make a promise though, when I get back I'll tell you everything.

I wanted to tell you I programmed the ship so you can listen to music and if you want I put some of my songs on a separated hard drive. Theres two hard drives one for popular songs on earth and the second one is my songs that I either covered or I wrote. (I'll tell you if you do use it).

You might be wondering why did I have that mask on, that hides my true self? I had the mask on because of an incident but I'll tell you one of the reasons why. I suffer from depression.
Yes you read it right and don't think the depression was caused from you it wasn't but a little was when you ignored me but not that bad.
But I do have a question,
Why did you ignore me?

When I went to "sleep" at night I always had that thought in my mind. Oh I forgot to tell you I have insomnia.

So instead of sleeping I either go and talk to Blue or I go train but either way I was going to do both. You might be wondering doesn't Keith train at night. Yes he does but he gets done around 1 am.

Yes I've watched you train, Keith. But I'll give you some advice I think you should start to train with other weapons because you never know when you'll be without your sword. I recommend that with everyone.

I've already done that. I hope you find me soon. This isn't a goodbye this a see you soon.
I love you all don't forget that.
Love,
Lance Leo McClain
P.S. In the other letters there's a video for each one of you.