Day Old Tea

Growing up as 'Bellamys little sister', had never been Octavias cup of tea but it had always been like that. When Octavia overheard Bellamy and her mom talking about moving, she was excited. She took this as a chance to restart, maybe not be in Bellamy's shadow.

As the weeks went on, it was finally the first day of school. Bellamy was a senior and Octavia was a sophomore. Maybe she could act as if Bellamy wasn't her brother...
___________
OCTAVIAS POV

"Wake up, Octavia. You're gonna be late," Octavias mom said. Her mom was a seamstress and her dad was nowhere to be found. Her brother, Bellamy had always worked extra hours to pay the rent at a pizza place. Octavia didn't have a job because she was busy with her homework. Some how Bellamy found a way to be an overprotective between school and his job but that would change this year.

Octavia wore skinny blue jeans, a plain maroon shirt, and boots with a 2.5 inch heel. She watched cars go by while she waited for the bus, she was just glad that her house was the first stop because she thought that her house was crappy. The bus finally stopped by her house.

"Bellamy lets go," Octavia yelled. She hurried onto the bus and sat in the back. Bellamy sat by her. "Bellamy, sit somewhere else"

Bellamy laughed. "I got to make sure no boys sit next to you" Octavia rolled her eyes and pushed him away. "Fine, Octavia" Bellamy smiled at her and stood up.

"No sleeping with girls in the first week. We don't know anyone yet so don't do it"

"I can't make any promises." As kids got in the bus, he sat towards the middle. The bus stop the bus was at, was surrounded my huge houses. Rich kids, Octavia thought. She saw 3 people that looked about her age in a group. One blonde girl with piercing blue eyes, a tan girl with a knee brace, and a boy with freshly cut hair and his arm around the tan girl. They walked to the back of the bus.  The tan girl and the boy sat in the seat across her and the blonde girl looked at Octavia.

"Hi! Can I sit here," the blonde said. Octavia nodded. "My name is Clarke. I haven't seen you around before. Are you new?" Octavia nodded again. "Well don't be nervous. What's your name?"

"Octavia. What about those two?" She motioned to Clarkes two friends in the middle of making out.

"Oh thats Finn and Raven"

Raven heard her name and sat up and broke away from Finn. "Octavia, right?"

"Yeah, i'm surprised you know. You were so busy swapping spit," Octavia said annoyed and rolled her eyes.

"I love her already" Raven said. "If you have the audacity to say that, then we'll be great friends."

"Most people at our school are scared of Raven. They know not to mess with her or anything in that sort. Last year when we were freshmen, she got into 7 fights, and won each one," Clarke said.

"Well consider me fearless," Octavia said. People never tried to fight me, after all, they were scared of Bellamy slamming their head into concrete, Octavia thought to herself.

"Oh I heard Lexa went on a world cruise over the summer. Oh, how rude of me... do you need a tour of the school?," Clarke said.

"No but look at my schedule." Clarke looked at her schedule.
_______
1. Math
2. Science
3. Art
4. English
5. Lunch
6. Volleyball
7. History
8.Choir
_______
"Raven she's trying out for volleyball," Clarke said.

"No offense, but you're probably not gonna make the team, the girls that made the team last year, including me, had been playing for at least 6 years. Yeah since we were 8 or 9," Raven said.

"Who says I haven't?"

"Look don't take shit personal or you'll be eaten alive at this school," Raven said. Finn yawned.

"Raven, no cussing. Remember?," Finn reminded. Finn hated cussing. Raven playfully rolled her eyes. "Oh we're here."

The bus pulled into the schools parking lot and parked. "Wheres the room 501 at for math again? I forgot, my tour of the school was almost 4 weeks ago,"Octavia asked.

"Oh I can show you, that class is my first class too," Finn said.

"Alright," Octavia said. The four got off the bus in the order of Clarke, Octavia, Finn, Raven.

Bellamy had waited for Octavia in his seat. He recognized Clarke coming out of her huge house. Princess, he thought. He saw Octavia smiling so he decided not to interrupt her moment of happiness, its not like she had much in her childhood, which he always wondered why because he had the best childhood ever.

Clarke and Raven split away from Octavia and Finn. "Hmm first day, first class, its gonna be all about rules. We can skip it," Finn said. Usually Octavia didn't do this but this year was about a new start of a new life. Oh, how Bellamy would kill her.

"I'd love to"

Thanks for reading the first chapter of my new story :)