Percy Jackson & Friends on Wattpad :D

Percy: HAHA im gonna search my name and see what comes up.. What are all of these stories with my name in the title? What is a fan-fiction? Why am I mentioned in a fan fiction?

*Goes to account*

Percy: 100,000 followers? I just opened my account 40 minutes ago! Wait, that's 05 minutes ago. Dang dislexia, now you're toying with numbers.

*Gets message

Percy: This is from athenabound01. "Look here seaweed brain, I keep seeing all of these stories about you and me on here, and I don't know how they got here, but everyone is calling us 'Percabeth'."

"How do you know this is Percy >:)

"Because your username is SeaweebDrain78"

"Dang dyslexia."

":D"

"Well Percy I'm thinking of making this story and calling it 'The Mark of Athena', talking about my adventures finding the Athena Parthenos."

"Not a bab ibea."

"Percy..."

"DANG DYSLEXIA."

"Anyways Percy, I want you, Piper, Leo, Jason, Hazel, and Frank to help write it, even though not all of then will have P.O.V.'s . I don't know what all happened while I was gone looking, so I need everyone else to fill in the empty spaces in the story."

"snds gd 2 me."

"SOUNDS GOOD TO ME* OH MY GODS PERCY LEARN HOW TO SPELL."

"Sorry, geeze."

"Anyways, what do you really think?"

"I think it sounds like a good book."

"That's good. Ok seaweed brain, i'm gonna stop chat cause i'm gonna look into this Percabeth' thing more."

";)"

"I'm gonna kill you seaweed brain."

"but...but i thought you loved me."

"Ehh I can get over it after you put THAT SPIDER IN MY CABIN AND MADE ALL OF THE ATHENA KIDS JUST ABOUT KILL ONE ANOTHER."

"Hey, it was pretty funny."

"-_-"

"Ok, sorry. You know I love you Annabeth."

":) Love you too seaweed brain."

"Oh and Annabeth, don't put on your shoe unless you shake it out first."

"-_-"

":D /(*-*)/ \(*-*\)