Spin The Bottle-Part 1

Percy

"Hey guys, you know what we have never done?"

"What?" The seven said In a bored tone.

Jason spoke up. "Percy every time you say that we get in trouble or regret what we did."

"Spin the bottle."

"What?"

"Spin the bottle. We've never played spin the bottle."

Immediately everyone looked horrified. Hazel even turned green for a minute.

"Percy..." Annabeth started,

"Aww c'mon Annabeth don't u wanna kiss me?" I said as I started making kissy faces at her.

She reached over, slapped me, and laughed. "It's not funny seaweed brain."

"Then why are you laughing?"

He stuck her toungue out at me.

"Guys pleeeeaaaaassseeeeeee."

"Fine." They all mumbled at once. It's sort of creepy how they always talk at once.

"Ok who's Going first?" Frank asked.

"MEEEEE!" I screamed, practically launching myself at the bottle. I st a diet coke bottle in the middle of our circle(cause that's just how I roll).

I spun the bottle, trying to make sure it landed on Annabeth. Low and behold, it didn't. It landed on jason.

"No, absolutely not." Jason said. "yea, Jason, you just aren't my type."

"Percy just blow him a kiss." Piper said, charm speak seeping from her word.

I didn't want to, but Pipers words were too persuading. I absent mindlessly blew

Him a Kiss and he caught it, pretending to put it in his shirt pocket.

The girls sounded like they were going to die, with Hazel making some disturbing noises. "I th...think I'm go..gonna pee myself!" Hazel screeched.

Right as Hazel was running out, Rachel came in. "Hey guys." she said. We all waved. "What's up with Hazel?"

"She's just peeing herself." I replied.

"Then why is she running towards the lake?"

"SHE'S RUNNING TOWARDS THE LAKE?!" I screamed. "THE NYMPHS ARE GOIN TO TEAR HER APART!"

I got up and sprinted out if the cabin.

Rachel's P.O.V.

I plopped down in Percy's spot without a thought. I rubbed my hands together. "Alright, who's next?"

----

I know this is really short and crappy please don't kill me...please?

This is really just a filler to let you know I'm not dead or something

Expect a part two soon..

Goodbyeeeee.