talentswap au (prologue part 1)

a/n: shuichi is the shsl assassin/child caregiver, kokichi (k0k1-ch1) is shsl(hope)robot, kaede is the shsl detective, maki is the shsl pianist, kaito is the shsl supreme leader, rantaro is the shsl entomologist, miu is the shsl tennis player, ryoma is the shsl human observer thingy, korekiyo is the shsl ???, angie is the shsl akido master, tenko is the shsl magician, himiko is the shsl astronaut, tsumugi is the shsl artist, gonta is the shsl maid, kirumi is the shsl inventor, keebo is the shsl cosplayer. they all have the same personality, but different reasons for how/why they developed their talent. also shuichi is a bit more cold and secretive. also this is more kokichi pov centric-
also uh uh,,, ima,, make more parts in a different chapter, so like this is only part one of the prologue
———

from what i recall, i stepped into hope's peak academy's doors and passed out, and now, here i am in a locker in some place i don't know. hopefully hopes peak?

i pushed the locker open with full force, stumbling back into the locker a bit but managing to stand. i walked out questioning where i was. im.. in a school? but.. there are plants overgrowing, and not to mention the weird atmosphere. i looked to the left of the classroom and increased my vision percent by 100% are those,, iron plates? it seems to be where the windows should be.. and theres also red wire? though, its not the kind my professor, who called himself 'dice', used to create me..

my thoughts were soon interrupted by the shaking of the locker that was next to me.

i quickly went on stance mode eying the locker, if theyre gonna come out i should be ready to try out my normal human combat features.

a boy stumbled out.

i quickly went off-guard and approached the boy.

"hello?" i spoke out.

the boy looked up at me.
his hair was white and he had bright blue eyes.
his eyes widened and he quickly backed up against the wall.

"a-are you the one who brought me here?"
it seems he was also kidnapped and brought here.

"no." i replied.

he stood up confused.

"h-huh? w-wheres all my cosplay material?" he questioned, frantically looking around. though i decided to tease him for it.

"cosplay? nee-heehee! what are you, a weeb?" i snickered.

he glared at me

"w-who are you calling a weeb! that is cosplayphobic! besides, arent you cosplaying as a robot?"

i tilted my head to the side. cosplayphobic? what even- i decided to ignore the obviously made up word and pay attention to his last sentence. i smirk, time to introduce myself!

"im k0k1-ch1, but mostly known as kokichi oma! the ultimate robot! someday, i the most advanced robot will rule the world!! nee-heehee!" man, was i awesome??

"i- youre a real robot? wow!! how cool!! your like from an anime!"

wow, he really is a weeb.

"i, oh! um, im keebo, the ultimate cosplayer. cosplaying is my hobby,, though i usually prefer other peoples cosplays." he scratched the back of his head.

"mannn, your such a weeb!! im gonna get out of here before you dork to death!! seeeya" i waved heading out into the halls, laughing as i heard a faint shout of "th-thats cosplayphobic!!".