C1 Game

I know it sounds like I was 10. but I'm not. 😂 gets better. My writing skills improved more by each chapter.

Christian is my hockey player boyfriend, and is also a tool.

School is rough and with all the bullying. But I mean he makes it better. He knows how to make a girl have mixed feelings for someone so rude.

--

"Babe. Are you coming to my game? I would love you to be there"

"I know."

"I'm glad to here that. Can't wait till next weekend"

I noticed his notebook, he scribbled our nick names on it. Mine was "Sleeping beauty and his was The beast". I always wonder why those were our nick names.

_____

On the day of his game my best friend, Daisy, died of drug overdose. No one knew about it. I didn't know if I could go to this game today because I'm really depressed. Even if I did try, I'd miss it because of the funeral.

........................

I got dressed up in my black lace dress with and a small silver head piece.

I got in my car and right as I was about to text Christian, my phone died and I was too much of in a rush to grab a charger. So I wouldn't see him until late, and he would be now be pissed even more than he already is.

......................

The service was the worst, I was crying through out half of it, kills me to see this happen to such young people.

I quickly changed into the clothes for his hockey game and left immediately. I looked at the time and I realized my the time I would get there, there would only be 5 minutes left in the game.

Oh god.

But I still went any way because I wanted to support him.

When I arrived the score was 6-5 the other team. Chris saw me and immediately lost the puck. Knowing him, He got angry and Snapped his stick clean in half. I sighed cause I knew it was gonna happen.

After the game I was in the parking lot and waited for him to come out. He took about half and hour. Everyone had left by then. I knew I should've left.

He walked out the door and his face was tired, along with his body. He sighed then set down his bags next to him. He glanced up the looked at me.

He came out running after me with a face of rage. I tried getting in my car but the keys wouldn't budge. It's gonna happen again....

He slammed his entire body up against my car and pinned me to it. He started to scream in my face.