C7

We got back to Shawn's house and started to focus. Wait! I got a text from Delilah a while that I didn't read yet.

I might as well.

I unlocked my phone and opened up the messages. I called over Shawn to see the text.

Jack, I think Michael is on to me with me living here. if I'm gone by the time you get here, Michael has taken me or I've ran away. Ilysm. I'll try to text you, but if I don't....i love you

No! no! no! Not Michael again! I started throwing my hands in the air with frustration. Then I looked back at the text Michael sent me.

Stay away from my sister or I'll beat your ass. I'm sick of you and I never want to see you. If you go near my sister then you're dead. But you won't be able to....bye Jack. Good luck

He's basically saying that he did take her and that I will never see her again. I talked to Shawn about it and said that we might need some extra help.

Shawn pulled out his phone and dialed up 3 people, Jacob,Mahogany, and Taylor. These were our last chances at finding her at all.

I dialed Taylor, he said he'd be over with in minutes and Mahogany said she couldn't because she's DJing. Lastly, we called jacob.

J: hello?

Me: we need your help!

J: what's up

Me: Michael, Delilah's brother has her! He's mental! We need your help to get her back!

J: idk what your talking about because Michael got put back in the hospital 3 days ago. And Delilah is with me.

Me: can we get her please

J: come on over.

JACOBS POV

so when Delilah came over she was little on edge but we figured it out. It turns out that "Michael" didn't send those messages. Some one changed the number in her phone. We also had the theory that Jacks number for him also got changed. We aren't sure from who though.

When she called Mike up, he answered but the lady swiped his phone. Indicating that he was for sure at a mental hospital.

Michael didn't want Delilah living there, and he wasn't after her anymore because now she's older and more responsible.

Jack was coming over to see Delilah, because he's so damn worried about her. I just found out they're dating and like I care, I have Mahogany, but I mean it's all I ever hear about now. Jack did this. Jack did that. Jack is SOO sweet. Like sorry Delilah, but shut you fxcking mouth before I shut it for you.

Delilah was resting her head on my lap as we sat there and watched a tv show. She soon fell asleep.

Jack was going to be here tomorrow. So she stayed over night.

I laid in my bed, alone, trying to fall asleep. I just couldn't. I don't know what I was thing about, maybe it's Mahogany. She left a couple days ago to DJ at her brothers new music video in Texas.

I was so alone, until I heard my door creep open. There I saw Delilah, tears running down her face, her hair all messy, and a stuffed tiger in her hands.

"I'm sorry to wake yo-" I cut her off. "its okay. what's wrong?" I said while gesturing her towards my bed. I turned on the light beside me and sat up a little bit.

She rubbed her eyes. "I was h-having a nightmare." She Cried. I nodded, forcing her to continue.

"Well, My d-dad as you know, has cancer. W-well in my d-dream, he died and I was at his funeral. N-no one e-else was there." she sobbed even louder. "it was just me" she breathed out.

I nodded. "you can sleep in here tonight, it'll be ok." I said. She slowly came towards the bed and buried herself under the covers. Her breathing was heavy because of her crying,I heard it for about 10 minutes, then it stopped. "thanks Jacob" she said.

...............

We woke up the next morning and began to get ready. Delilah got a call and took it outside and she didn't come back in for a while.

I opened the door and went outside. She was curled up in a ball next to the curb with her head in-between her knees, crying. This wasn't typical Delilah crying, something was REALLY wrong, and I could sense it.

I rushed over to her and cradled her. I asked her what was wrong, right as Jack pulled in the drive way.

Jack swarmed around Delilah as well did Shawn. we all keep asking her what was wrong when she stopped trying to cry. She tried to tell us but kept breathing heavier and heavier.

"M-my dad..."she cried louder. This isn't from last night, she can't still be crying over this shit.