36

Still hayes POV//

I didn't panic, but Jack did take a look at our car for a split second, we simply drove away.

Yet I was still nervous to see if he actually noticed if it was me.

"Delilah..."

"Yeah"

"What would you say...we ditch America?"

"Mexico?"

"Heck yeah"

We both laughed and got excited. This was probably one of the only places we had to get away from them..never to track us down.

We didn't even care at the time, and I don't even think she cared....that we didn't care.

Delilah's POV

I mean yeah I trust hayes, but it all seems so weird. right?

One second he's beating me up in a cell, the next he wants us to go to Mexico. I don't even remember how long ago that shit was..and the fact that I barely can forget scares me.

It's all I dream about, and them finding me of course.

Yes, I do like Hayes but I don't know..ya know?

Every boyfriend I've had has cheated or beaten me..like I don't want to go through that again.

Chris- abuse

Jack- went too far with words.

I remember when Jack went too far about my dad and I. AHHHHH.

I'm bursting with anger right now thinking about it. I'm not even wanting think about.

"BRUH" hayes laughed.

"Sup"

"Let's go back to my place real quick, you might be able to come in, I don't know though."

"K"

This will be interesting.